6 max hyper graph

• shanesmith
      shanesmith
      Global
      just wondered if anyone could put any good or bad thoughts across on my 6 max hyper graph, im kinda getting abit disalussioned over this graph, iam fully aware iam running bad, but for this ev line to be so consistent is kinda worrying. worrying in the sence this could be bad play more than running bad.

thx shane

• 1 reply
    • CaptainLuffy
      CaptainLuffy
      Bronze
      hey man

I played a lot of these with good results mostly $3.50 and $7 6 max.

If this is your only sample then it can deffo be crap to start off with not winning as it knocks confidence.

I can't offer any solid advice as I don't want to give you incorrect info so I'll just say that when I played them I was deffo beating them but I did have huge drops and swings and break even stretches with my red line.

I assumed this might be due to card distribution like running into everyone's top of the range when calling and jamming. I actually stopped playing them because I lacked the confidence but they are IMO one of the best games to be playing at the small stakes $3.50-$7 if you can handle swings.

Try to get in contact with other hyper players if poss they should have some better advice than mine!