This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Help, Second Offer?

• spektra
      spektra
      Bronze
      I recieved an email from PokerStrategy stating,

You get free $50
      Hi spektra, as an experienced poker player and member of PokerStrategy, you have been chosen as part of our promotional test group to receive a 2nd free starting capital of up to $50 on Poker770.

However, when i click the link and sign in, im greeted by a page that asks me to download poker 770 then create a new account, (this part confuses me, surely i cannot create another account with the same user name or user details? wouldn't that be against their T&Cs?

Please assist here.. Am i supposed to just enter an already existing username? cause i do already have an account with Poker770
  • 5 replies
    • andiofwbafc
      andiofwbafc
      Bronze
      I would like to know this also.

I got the same for Titan poker.

However having checked on another free bankroll site I use I noticed my signup with titan was from there originally - so I'm guessing I won't be able to take part in this offer?
    • NightShadePMC
      NightShadePMC
      Bronze
      If you already have an affiliated PokerStrategy account at these sites, I don't think you can get the money again.

However, if your Poker770 or Titan Poker accounts are not affiliated to PokerStrategy, I suppose you could just make another account at that site with a friend's details and link it to PokerStrategy.
    • NightShadePMC
      NightShadePMC
      Bronze
      http://www.pokerstrategy.com/poker-money/

This is the link to the poker rooms you are eligible to get more free money from. You should have more than one choice available.
    • VorpalF2F
      VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      Originally posted by andiofwbafc

However having checked on another free bankroll site I use I noticed my signup with titan was from there originally - so I'm guessing I won't be able to take part in this offer?
      In these cases, I suggest creating a customer support ticket (go to bottom of that page) and give them all the details you can.

They will usually be able to sort these things out.

Best of luck,
      --VS
    • andiofwbafc
      andiofwbafc
      Bronze
      Originally posted by VorpalF2F
      Originally posted by andiofwbafc

In these cases, I suggest creating a customer support ticket (go to bottom of that page) and give them all the details you can.

They will usually be able to sort these things out.

Best of luck,
      --VS
      Thanks VS.

I will do that now. :)