Help, Second Offer?

• spektra
      spektra
      Bronze
      I recieved an email from PokerStrategy stating,

You get free $50
      Hi spektra, as an experienced poker player and member of PokerStrategy, you have been chosen as part of our promotional test group to receive a 2nd free starting capital of up to $50 on Poker770.

However, when i click the link and sign in, im greeted by a page that asks me to download poker 770 then create a new account, (this part confuses me, surely i cannot create another account with the same user name or user details? wouldn't that be against their T&Cs?

Please assist here.. Am i supposed to just enter an already existing username? cause i do already have an account with Poker770
  • 5 replies
    • andiofwbafc
      andiofwbafc
      Bronze
      I would like to know this also.

I got the same for Titan poker.

However having checked on another free bankroll site I use I noticed my signup with titan was from there originally - so I'm guessing I won't be able to take part in this offer?
    • NightShadePMC
      NightShadePMC
      Bronze
      If you already have an affiliated PokerStrategy account at these sites, I don't think you can get the money again.

However, if your Poker770 or Titan Poker accounts are not affiliated to PokerStrategy, I suppose you could just make another account at that site with a friend's details and link it to PokerStrategy.
    • NightShadePMC
      NightShadePMC
      Bronze
      http://www.pokerstrategy.com/poker-money/

This is the link to the poker rooms you are eligible to get more free money from. You should have more than one choice available.
    • VorpalF2F
      VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      Originally posted by andiofwbafc

However having checked on another free bankroll site I use I noticed my signup with titan was from there originally - so I'm guessing I won't be able to take part in this offer?
      In these cases, I suggest creating a customer support ticket (go to bottom of that page) and give them all the details you can.

They will usually be able to sort these things out.

Best of luck,
      --VS
    • andiofwbafc
      andiofwbafc
      Bronze
      Originally posted by VorpalF2F
      Originally posted by andiofwbafc

In these cases, I suggest creating a customer support ticket (go to bottom of that page) and give them all the details you can.

They will usually be able to sort these things out.

Best of luck,
      --VS
      Thanks VS.

I will do that now. :)