This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Platinum videos

• patuxz
      patuxz
      Black
      Heya guys. I hit platinum status last month.
      Now i want to ask what are some TOP platinum videos to watch?
      Little background: i play 50nl 6-max regular tables as main game, have played 100nl also.
      I have watched content from Oblioo and Internet and the platinum video from YourDoom.
      I like videos that don't go too in-depth into theory. Gameplay videos are good since i can incorporate some strategies to my game. There doesn't seem to be that many concept-videos, so watching gameplay/session review videos seem to be my only choice.
      Any suggestions?
  • 2 replies
    • TJtheTJ
      TJtheTJ
      Bronze
      Hey patuxz,

Congrats on reaching Platinum status! :)

Regarding videos, there's a lot of good content out there. Also, there certainly are some concept videos out there. For example there's this video on blinds vs button spots:

Blinds vs button spots

Also, you might find our "old" NL Bootcamp useful. These videos cover a lot of live play but also some theory so this might be something you could use. You can find those videos here:

Platinum NL Bootcamp videos

Of course you should look for videos that you think you'll enjoy. For example, watch a video from a few different coaches and see which coach(es) you enjoy learning from most. You can then watch a number of their videos first, for example. You know better than anyone else which videos might be useful for you but it might take some research first :)

So hopefully that helps and maybe some of our other members know some must-see videos for you as well.

Regards,
      Tino
    • tonypmm
      tonypmm
      Silver
      Once we're on that topic, you need a new Platinum PLO producer. Either persuade Skodljivec that he's good enough to present material on PLO100-200... or teach nesterzhzhot from the Russian community to speak English well :f_biggrin: