Feedback - NightShadePMC

  • 13 replies
    • SharkeeOne
      SharkeeOne
      Bronze
      Joined: 05.05.2014 Posts: 89
      Me and some study group friends have staked him in the past for 30K hands of 6-max NL25 on FTP, 50-50 including rakeback. We staked him with 15 buy-ins from the start (5 from each backer). You can see the graph in his blog's original post.

      He updated his progress at the end of each day on the Skype group. He came through with 8bb+/100, transferred back all of the owed money in the same day as finishing the stake to all 3 stakers. My only disappointment was that he didn't want any further staking :( The bastard...

      All jokes aside, a +EV, honest stakee, would and will stake again whenever I have extra funds available.
    • NightShadePMC
      NightShadePMC
      Bronze
      Joined: 16.11.2010 Posts: 800
      I and Chopfi have made a staking deal. This deal is independent from the 180-man SNGs staking thread, so I can still get that staking too.

      The terms of the deal are as follows:

      Chopfi(backer) – NightShadePMC(stakee) staking agreement


      Volume: 100k hands, to be played by 20 October 2014

      Limit played: NL25 Zoom Full Ring

      Profit sharing:
      1. 0 < bb/100 winrate – 100% to backer, including rackeback + milestones( for the backer)
      2. 0-3 bb/100 winrate – 50% backer, 50% stakee, including rakeback + milestones
      3. 3-5 bb/100 winrate – 40% backer, 60% stakee, including rakeback, no milestones
      4. 5+ bb/100 winrate – 40% backer, 60% stakee, no rakeback, no milestones

      Staked amount: $500 in 2 increments.

      If the stakee’s account will get frozen, he will return all the money transferred by the backer from his own pocket.

      Stakee has to send hand histories every Wednesday and Sunday to the backer.

      I, NightShadePMC(Parvu Catalin), agree to these terms.
    • chopfi
      chopfi
      Gold
      Joined: 06.02.2008 Posts: 621
      Originally posted by NightShadePMC
      I and Chopfi have made a staking deal. This deal is independent from the 180-man SNGs staking thread, so I can still get that staking too.

      The terms of the deal are as follows:

      Chopfi(backer) – NightShadePMC(stakee) staking agreement


      Volume: 100k hands, to be played by 20 October 2014

      Limit played: NL25 Zoom Full Ring

      Profit sharing:
      1. 0 < bb/100 winrate – 100% to backer, including rackeback + milestones
      2. 0-3 bb/100 winrate – 50% backer, 50% stakee, including rakeback + milestones
      3. 3-5 bb/100 winrate – 40% backer, 60% stakee, including rakeback, no milestones
      4. 5+ bb/100 winrate – 40% backer, 60% stakee, no rakeback, no milestones

      Staked amount: $500 in 2 increments.

      If the stakee’s account will get frozen, he will return all the money transferred by the backer from his own pocket.

      Stakee has to send hand histories every Wednesday and Sunday to the backer.

      I, NightShadePMC(Parvu Catalin), agree to these terms.
      I, chopfi, agree to these terms.

      Then I wish us good luck :)
    • NightShadePMC
      NightShadePMC
      Bronze
      Joined: 16.11.2010 Posts: 800
      The stake has been completed. I only needed the first 10 buy-ins increment because I never lost them. I transferred to chopfi his initial $250 + $622.32, which is his share of the profit.

      He can confirm this and review me once he's feeling better, he is currently pretty sick. I wish to him a quick recovery and I thank him for his trust and for his investment in me.
    • chopfi
      chopfi
      Gold
      Joined: 06.02.2008 Posts: 621
      Can confirm it and got my money! NightShadePMC is a great stakee and you can ask him any time and he replies fast! He sent the HH everytime to the agreed time and I have nothing to complain about :)

      So I can recommand him to everyone who searches a stakee!
    • NightShadePMC
      NightShadePMC
      Bronze
      Joined: 16.11.2010 Posts: 800
      I and chopfi made a new staking deal and the terms are as follows:

      Volume: 100K hands, to be played by 10 December 2014

      Limits played: NL50 Zoom full ring, NL25 Zoom full ring (situational)

      Staked amount: $937.5 in 2 $625/$312.5 increments. If the stakee loses the first increment,he will receive the second increment to play NL25 until he recovers the first increment, and will then play NL50 again.

      Profit sharing(Profit divided: all direct profit + all rakeback earnings, including milestones):
      1. If the stakee gets direct profit above the staked amount and only the first increment is used: 35% backer, 65% stakee;
      2. If the stakee gets direct profit above the staked amount and both increments are used: 45% backer, 55% stakee;
      3. If the stakee gets no direct profit above the staked amount: 100% backer.

      The stakee has to send hand histories to the backer every Sunday.

      The stakee wil play a maximum of 3 tables for the first 10K hands.


      Let's go fishing! :s_biggrin:

      First edit: I accidentally wrote "45% backer, 65% stakee", which totals 110%. :f_ugly:

      Second edit: wanted to mention the reason for editing and formatted the text a little for better readability.
    • chopfi
      chopfi
      Gold
      Joined: 06.02.2008 Posts: 621
      Originally posted by NightShadePMC
      I and chopfi made a new staking deal and the terms are as follows:

      Volume: 100K hands, to be played by 10 December 2014

      Limits played: NL50 Zoom full ring, NL25 Zoom full ring (situational)

      Staked amount: $937.5 in 2 $625/$312.5 increments. If the stakee loses the first increment,he will receive the second increment to play NL25 until he recovers the first increment, and will then play NL50 again.

      Profit sharing(Profit divided: all direct profit + all rakeback earnings, including milestones):
      1. If the stakee gets direct profit above the staked amount and only the first increment is used: 35% backer, 65% stakee;
      2. If the stakee gets direct profit above the staked amount and both increments are used: 45% backer, 55% stakee;
      3. If the stakee gets no direct profit above the staked amount: 100% backer.

      The stakee has to send hand histories to the backer every Sunday.

      The stakee wil play a maximum of 3 tables for the first 10K hands.


      Let's go fishing! :s_biggrin:

      First edit: I accidentally wrote "45% backer, 65% stakee", which totals 110%. :f_ugly:

      Second edit: wanted to mention the reason for editing and formatted the text a little for better readability.
      Sent the money (625$)! Let's hope this time the same success :)
    • NightShadePMC
      NightShadePMC
      Bronze
      Joined: 16.11.2010 Posts: 800
      Me and chopfi have mutually agreed to prolong the stake to 130K hands until the end of December, due to a lack of play volume on my side because of some personal problems. Apart from that, the stake is going well and we have a very nice profit so far.
    • chopfi
      chopfi
      Gold
      Joined: 06.02.2008 Posts: 621
      Originally posted by NightShadePMC
      Me and chopfi have mutually agreed to prolong the stake to 130K hands until the end of December, due to a lack of play volume on my side because of some personal problems. Apart from that, the stake is going well and we have a very nice profit so far.
      :f_thumbsup:
    • NightShadePMC
      NightShadePMC
      Bronze
      Joined: 16.11.2010 Posts: 800
      The last stake ended up with $2832.98 in profit, but I had some volume problems and it took longer than we initially agreed upon, but chopfi was very nice and understanding, so thanks! :)

      Now I'll try my "luck" at 6-max, and I'll be starting at NL25 so we can see how it goes. If it goes well, I'll move up to NL50 next and maybe NL100 in a few months.

      My new deal with chopfi is this:

      Volume: 100K hands, to be played by 31st March 2014

      Limits played: NL25 Zoom 6-max, NL25 Zoom Full Ring (situational)

      Staked amount: $625 in 2 $375/$250 increments. If the stakee loses the first increment,he will receive the second increment to play NL25 FR until the end of the staking.

      Profit sharing(Profit divided: all direct profit + all rakeback earnings, including milestones):

      1. If the stakee gets direct profit above the staked amount and only the first increment is used: 45% backer, 55% stakee;
      2. If the stakee gets direct profit above the staked amount and both increments are used: 50% backer, 50% stakee;
      3. If the stakee gets no direct profit above the staked amount: 100% backer.
      The stakee has to send hand histories to the backer every Sunday.
    • chopfi
      chopfi
      Gold
      Joined: 06.02.2008 Posts: 621
      Originally posted by NightShadePMC
      The last stake ended up with $2832.98 in profit, but I had some volume problems and it took longer than we initially agreed upon, but chopfi was very nice and understanding, so thanks! :)

      Now I'll try my "luck" at 6-max, and I'll be starting at NL25 so we can see how it goes. If it goes well, I'll move up to NL50 next and maybe NL100 in a few months.

      My new deal with chopfi is this:

      Volume: 100K hands, to be played by 31st March 2014

      Limits played: NL25 Zoom 6-max, NL25 Zoom Full Ring (situational)

      Staked amount: $625 in 2 $375/$250 increments. If the stakee loses the first increment,he will receive the second increment to play NL25 FR until the end of the staking.

      Profit sharing(Profit divided: all direct profit + all rakeback earnings, including milestones):

      1. If the stakee gets direct profit above the staked amount and only the first increment is used: 45% backer, 55% stakee;
      2. If the stakee gets direct profit above the staked amount and both increments are used: 50% backer, 50% stakee;
      3. If the stakee gets no direct profit above the staked amount: 100% backer.
      The stakee has to send hand histories to the backer every Sunday.
      :f_thumbsup:
    • NightShadePMC
      NightShadePMC
      Bronze
      Joined: 16.11.2010 Posts: 800
      After a terrible run at 6-max, for the first time ever, I had to use the second chunk of the staking. The good old full ring games came through once again for me and we ended the staking with a nice profit.

      6-max:



      Full ring:



      + rakeback :s_biggrin:
    • chopfi
      chopfi
      Gold
      Joined: 06.02.2008 Posts: 621
      Originally posted by chopfi
      Can confirm it and got my money! NightShadePMC is a great stakee and you can ask him any time and he replies fast! He sent the HH everytime to the agreed time and I have nothing to complain about :)

      So I can recommand him to everyone who searches a stakee!

      Again the same in the third Staking with NightShadePMC. Skilled and reliable pokerplayer like you want if you search for an stakee!