This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Opinion on my HUD-Setup for STT

• bballcall
      bballcall
      Bronze
      Hey guys,

i'm 6 tabling the 1.50$ FR Turbos on Stars. Consider the usual villains behaviour for that limit in your answer please.

1line: name with stacksize in BB, red: under 12BB, green: over 12 BB / # hands

2line: VPIP/PFR/3BET/STEAL, all with 3 different colours, red: tight, orange: normal
      green: loose

3line: Flop fold to Cbet/ Flop Cbet/ Postflop Agression Factor

-Overall opinion on the HUD-Setup for STT for that limit?
      -For the 2line: what % for each stat is tight/standard/loose there,
      e.g. for VPIP i got under 15% tight (red), 15-30% standard (orange), over 30% loose (green)
      -same kind of for the 3line: what % of each stat can we consider tight/normal/loose?

A lot of questions, i hope someone would take some time to give a nice answer. Someone who beats/has beaten these limits

Greetz from bballcall
  • 3 replies
    • Beatlemanic
      Beatlemanic
      Bronze
      Hi,
      the HUD looks fine - I would only recommend to split "steal" into steal SB, steal BTN and steal CO. Also, you should filter your stats by phase of game, e.g. 9-7 handed, 6-3 handed and HU.
      I dont have sample on 1.5s, but I can provide population tendencies of regulars from 15s-30s FR:

(CO, BTN and SB are steals from these positions, FtS is fold to steal, FtRs is fold to resteal, FtCbet is only to flop cbet).
    • bballcall
      bballcall
      Bronze
      Hi beatlemaniac,

ty for your answer. I totaly agree splitting the steal-stat into position is useful. My idea behind not doing it, was keeping the screen a bit clean and not overflowing it. But i guess i should just get used to it.

Filtering by phase of the game is defenetly important.... especially for HU then i guess.
      I gotta find out how that works, have no clue!

I have some difficulties trying to read that graph though =/

i give some examples of how i read the different lines

10% of the players have a VPIP of under 0,15%, 12% between 0,15% and 0,3 and so on
      8,5% of the players have a PFR of under 8,5%, .... and so on

32% of the players steal under 0,15% from the SB, 55% of the players steal between 0,3% and 0,7% from the SB

82% of the players fold 85% of their hands to a cbet on FLOP, 67% of the players fold 85% of their hands to a cbet on TURN

Help pls :D !

thx bro
    • Beatlemanic
      Beatlemanic
      Bronze
      Originally posted by bballcall
      Hi beatlemaniac,

ty for your answer. I totaly agree splitting the steal-stat into position is useful. My idea behind not doing it, was keeping the screen a bit clean and not overflowing it. But i guess i should just get used to it.

Filtering by phase of the game is defenetly important.... especially for HU then i guess.
      I gotta find out how that works, have no clue!

I have some difficulties trying to read that graph though =/

i give some examples of how i read the different lines

10% of the players have a VPIP of under 0,15%, 12% between 0,15% and 0,3 and so on
      8,5% of the players have a PFR of under 8,5%, .... and so on

32% of the players steal under 0,15% from the SB, 55% of the players steal between 0,3% and 0,7% from the SB

82% of the players fold 85% of their hands to a cbet on FLOP, 67% of the players fold 85% of their hands to a cbet on TURN

Help pls :D !

thx bro
      hi,
      its reversed :) the 0,15; 0,3; 0,7 and 0.85 numbers are quantiles, e.g. 15% of regulars have VPIP under 10%, 30% under 12% (i.e. exactly 15% of regulars have VPIP between 10-12) etc.