Opinion on my HUD-Setup for STT

• bballcall
      bballcall
      Bronze
      Hey guys,

i'm 6 tabling the 1.50$ FR Turbos on Stars. Consider the usual villains behaviour for that limit in your answer please.

1line: name with stacksize in BB, red: under 12BB, green: over 12 BB / # hands

2line: VPIP/PFR/3BET/STEAL, all with 3 different colours, red: tight, orange: normal
      green: loose

3line: Flop fold to Cbet/ Flop Cbet/ Postflop Agression Factor

-Overall opinion on the HUD-Setup for STT for that limit?
      -For the 2line: what % for each stat is tight/standard/loose there,
      e.g. for VPIP i got under 15% tight (red), 15-30% standard (orange), over 30% loose (green)
      -same kind of for the 3line: what % of each stat can we consider tight/normal/loose?

A lot of questions, i hope someone would take some time to give a nice answer. Someone who beats/has beaten these limits

Greetz from bballcall
  • 3 replies
    • Beatlemanic
      Beatlemanic
      Gold
      Hi,
      the HUD looks fine - I would only recommend to split "steal" into steal SB, steal BTN and steal CO. Also, you should filter your stats by phase of game, e.g. 9-7 handed, 6-3 handed and HU.
      I dont have sample on 1.5s, but I can provide population tendencies of regulars from 15s-30s FR:

(CO, BTN and SB are steals from these positions, FtS is fold to steal, FtRs is fold to resteal, FtCbet is only to flop cbet).
    • bballcall
      bballcall
      Bronze
      Hi beatlemaniac,

ty for your answer. I totaly agree splitting the steal-stat into position is useful. My idea behind not doing it, was keeping the screen a bit clean and not overflowing it. But i guess i should just get used to it.

Filtering by phase of the game is defenetly important.... especially for HU then i guess.
      I gotta find out how that works, have no clue!

I have some difficulties trying to read that graph though =/

i give some examples of how i read the different lines

10% of the players have a VPIP of under 0,15%, 12% between 0,15% and 0,3 and so on
      8,5% of the players have a PFR of under 8,5%, .... and so on

32% of the players steal under 0,15% from the SB, 55% of the players steal between 0,3% and 0,7% from the SB

82% of the players fold 85% of their hands to a cbet on FLOP, 67% of the players fold 85% of their hands to a cbet on TURN

Help pls :D !

thx bro
    • Beatlemanic
      Beatlemanic
      Gold
      Originally posted by bballcall
      Hi beatlemaniac,

ty for your answer. I totaly agree splitting the steal-stat into position is useful. My idea behind not doing it, was keeping the screen a bit clean and not overflowing it. But i guess i should just get used to it.

Filtering by phase of the game is defenetly important.... especially for HU then i guess.
      I gotta find out how that works, have no clue!

I have some difficulties trying to read that graph though =/

i give some examples of how i read the different lines

10% of the players have a VPIP of under 0,15%, 12% between 0,15% and 0,3 and so on
      8,5% of the players have a PFR of under 8,5%, .... and so on

32% of the players steal under 0,15% from the SB, 55% of the players steal between 0,3% and 0,7% from the SB

82% of the players fold 85% of their hands to a cbet on FLOP, 67% of the players fold 85% of their hands to a cbet on TURN

Help pls :D !

thx bro
      hi,
      its reversed :) the 0,15; 0,3; 0,7 and 0.85 numbers are quantiles, e.g. 15% of regulars have VPIP under 10%, 30% under 12% (i.e. exactly 15% of regulars have VPIP between 10-12) etc.