This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Hand History

• Kokuruz
      Kokuruz
      Bronze
      Hello

So i opened up an acc on PPP yesterday and I can't find any Hand History map or doc on my computer.

In the installation they don't even ask as to where you want to create your map..

Now I contacted support about this and they weren't much of a help for me so I decided to ask you guys out if any of you could help me.

So my map is for some reason not in C:\Poker like WilliamHill and Coral are but I found it in C:\Users\FUUUUUU\AppData\Local\Paddy Power Poker but there wasn't anything hand history related in it.

Can someone help me?
  • 5 replies
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey Kokuruz,

Firstly, in the poker client go to Settings > System and ensure that 'Store Hand History locally' is ticked.

Secondly if you go into the 'History' subfolder, you should see a folder with your username. Go inside that and there should be 2 folders named Tournament and Cash. The HHs should be within those folders, saved as .xml files.

Hope this answers your questions.

Regards

Laz
    • Kokuruz
      Kokuruz
      Bronze
      Yes I have that box ticked.

But I don't have a subfolder "History".

This is how my folder looks like.

http://prntscr.com/4favjr
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey Kokuruz,

Have you played any hands yet? If so, then you could try to uninstall and reinstall and then play a few hands. or you could manually create a folder called 'History' in that sub-directory, play a few hands and see if that works.

Keep us updated

Laz
    • Kokuruz
      Kokuruz
      Bronze
      The issue has been solved yey :f_biggrin:

I will just write down how I did it if anyone happens to get to be in the same situation as I was.

So I reinstalled the software and went to HEM2 clicked on "Site Setup" and iPoker.
      Then I linked this path the path that I mentioned above and confirmed it, played a few hands and HEM2 automaticly did all the rest for me.
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Awesome. :]