Hand History

• Kokuruz
      Kokuruz
      Bronze
      Hello

So i opened up an acc on PPP yesterday and I can't find any Hand History map or doc on my computer.

In the installation they don't even ask as to where you want to create your map..

Now I contacted support about this and they weren't much of a help for me so I decided to ask you guys out if any of you could help me.

So my map is for some reason not in C:\Poker like WilliamHill and Coral are but I found it in C:\Users\FUUUUUU\AppData\Local\Paddy Power Poker but there wasn't anything hand history related in it.

Can someone help me?
  • 5 replies
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey Kokuruz,

Firstly, in the poker client go to Settings > System and ensure that 'Store Hand History locally' is ticked.

Secondly if you go into the 'History' subfolder, you should see a folder with your username. Go inside that and there should be 2 folders named Tournament and Cash. The HHs should be within those folders, saved as .xml files.

Hope this answers your questions.

Regards

Laz
    • Kokuruz
      Kokuruz
      Bronze
      Yes I have that box ticked.

But I don't have a subfolder "History".

This is how my folder looks like.

http://prntscr.com/4favjr
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey Kokuruz,

Have you played any hands yet? If so, then you could try to uninstall and reinstall and then play a few hands. or you could manually create a folder called 'History' in that sub-directory, play a few hands and see if that works.

Keep us updated

Laz
    • Kokuruz
      Kokuruz
      Bronze
      The issue has been solved yey :f_biggrin:

I will just write down how I did it if anyone happens to get to be in the same situation as I was.

So I reinstalled the software and went to HEM2 clicked on "Site Setup" and iPoker.
      Then I linked this path the path that I mentioned above and confirmed it, played a few hands and HEM2 automaticly did all the rest for me.
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Awesome. :]