This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

ALX1: making 100k a year!

• ALXone
      ALXone
      Basic
      Hi everybody,

from today on i will document my way to earn 100k a year.

my documentation will enclude my learning process, my lessons and my results.

I´m play headsup cashgames and my current limit is nl50.

i will update this bloq 2-3 times a week.

everyboday who feels free to give constructive criticism is invited to post and take part in this journey.

mfg ALX1
  • 5 replies
    • satishvasoya
      satishvasoya
      Bronze
      good luck bro..will br following...
    • VorpalF2F
      VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      Originally posted by ALXone
      Hi everybody,

from today on i will document my way to earn 100k a year.

my documentation will enclude my learning process, my lessons and my results.

I´m play headsup cashgames and my current limit is nl50.

i will update this bloq 2-3 times a week.

everyboday who feels free to give constructive criticism is invited to post and take part in this journey.

mfg ALX1
      Hi, ALX1
      Welcome to PokerStrategy.com !

I'm following for sure!

Best of luck,
      --VS
    • nubson
      nubson
      Bronze
      Hi !

We are on the same road ! GL!
    • FFRRAANNKKIIEE
      FFRRAANNKKIIEE
      Bronze
      I'm in for the journey. :)
    • ALXone
      ALXone
      Basic
      hi guys,

so since friday when i started the coaching for profits programm, i setet up a lot of stuff and did more organizing stuff than playing.

i structured my month in working, playing poker, learning, family time. my wife is really in love with this idea because now i dont have no more excuses not sharing time with family ;-). i personally also believe this will have a positive influence on my life. after getting used to this structure i will add also doing sports as a fixed element in my agenda.

i have a starting bankroll of 5k dollar, which i splittet now to 7 diffrent networks. off tomorrow i will start grinding regularly. my goal is to play 100k hands a month. my feeling for this right now is that i wont bring this volume, since waiting on multible talbes brings less traffic. i was used playing pokerstars zoom, this was great to that time, because i could play like start and stop. but for now no zoom, we ll see how things work out.

today i had a very small session, it was more a test if everything in holdemmanager is setet up correctly like HUD, player alias, rakeback etc..

even though i had some hands i will post here:

Hand1:

http://prntscr.com/4ge0xh

standard call preflop, villain checks flop so my basics though here is he dont have a flushdraw cause he would bet ( ofc i would note that and adapt when he proofs me im wrong). turn i make a bet because i have to bet to win the hand and villain folds to bet oop 67%. he called and river brought up my straight. riverbet was for me here clear value since i dont give him the flush. so i had his range on AJ or TQ, Q7. he miniraised my riverbet. if he would have raised bigger i probalby would have folded, but here i called.

Hand2:

http://prntscr.com/4ge56j

villain is a aggro 3bettor so i concider Q90 is a call here. i hit on flop my OESD + 1 overcard. villain is contibetting alot in 3 bet pot on flop on turn. in this hand im not sure whats the best play. maybe you could help me out here. imo i have here 2 options.

Option1: is raising flop and getting it all in. even though i think when i get it in on the flop i dont get more than 50%

Option2: calling flop and shoving turn when not hit to fold out all his crap.

–> sadly i played the hand compeltly diffrent than i think now about it. i think call on turn is not good because i dont know how he plays the river, and if he does shove river and i dont hit i have to fold. luckily he checked and i had to bluff here to win the hand.

would be nice to get some feedback here!

Hand3:

http://prntscr.com/4ge86b

villain donked flop, i hade to raise my 2 pair, preparing to fold if he overshoves. he just called and flush came up. i had to bet to see where im standing. luckily he raised me staight on turn and i dont give him the skills to bluff here. so i just folded.

am i right? or someone calling here turn once? and when calling, why?

so thats it for today, bye and good luck at the tables.

mfg alx1