Best traffic for sit and go,s

• darchvile40
      darchvile40
      Bronze
      Hey guys.
      its been awhile since i posted anything on here so its good to be back. A question for you poker heads out there, what poker site or sites has the best traffic for sit and go,s micro stakes. that been apart from pokerstars?
      I play on titan and find the traffic there not all that good but i am showing a very slow profit which is why im still playing there of course, which cant be said for pokerstars which i find hard to show any profit at all. i dont know why that is i know there are lots more players on there but surely as many bad as good?.
      So i was wondering where else might have decent traffic for sit and go,s
      Any thoughts?
  • 2 replies
    • NightShadePMC
      NightShadePMC
      Bronze
      If you're looking for soft SNGs and high volume, you might want to consider playing at multiple sites at the same time. You could, for example, play at the same time on iPoker(Titan is included here), Win Cake, 888poker and other sites which I'm not allowed to advertise here since they're not pokerstrategy.com partners anymore.
    • Harrier88
      Harrier88
      Bronze
      Hi darchvile40,

I used to grind SNGs at 888poker. They have good traffic at the micros, and I remember the player pool to be relatively soft compared to sites like Pokerstars, so this would be my recommendation.