nl2 vs nl5 6-max zoom

• rap1dw1n3r
      rap1dw1n3r
      Bronze
      Hello, so finally ive managed to beat nl2 and now km planingai in giving nl5 a shot and i would like the members what the differences are in player tendancies, pf all inž 3b, 4b ranges etc.
  • 3 replies
    • joey1toe
      joey1toe
      Bronze
      I've recently moved up to NL5 as well from first looks players have wide calling ranges especially people from russia and ukraine, you'll see a lot more 3 betting and squeezing and postflop I think playing for value is the key to beating this limit. Get used to being barreled at least 2 streets with air :D but that's just my take on it, don't take it for granted :s_biggrin:
    • rap1dw1n3r
      rap1dw1n3r
      Bronze
      thanks :D i have been playing for value at nl2 as well so i think i should be fine at nl5 as well :D how do people react to 3b/4b? do they go all in with TT+ pf or is it like in nl2 they only go all in pre with KK and AA?
    • joey1toe
      joey1toe
      Bronze
      how do people react to 3b/4b? do they go all in with TT+ pf or is it like in nl2 they only go all in pre with KK and AA?

From what I've seen so far my 3bets are getting called down a lot (much to my dismay as I'm terrible in 3bet pots) ocasionally I get 4betted, if you play zoom you'll see a lot more squeezing though. Yes zoom players at least seem to shove with 99+ saw this guy today who by stats seemed nitty but he went broke with 99 pre from UTG ... the other guy had QQ and instant called so if you're TAG I think you should be fine :s_thumbsup:

So good luck and plenty of skill my friend! and remember that people still go broke with TP at this limit (especially russian people) so use that to your advantage :s_grin: