TukTuk Poker Model - 1st $200 Freeroll

• tuktukbkk
      tuktukbkk
      Bronze

Hi,

I have been thinking for a while now in a way to give you back even more of the money we have generated from the tuktuk poker model and my blog and I decided that I want to organize my first $200 freeroll to all those who register through me on pokerstrategy.

I have decided to post this here in the forum because I do have friends - more than 500 already registered through me :) - spread across diferent countries.

I have 2 questions for you:

1 - In which poker site - Pokerstars, Party Poker, Titan Poker, Mansion Poker, Full Tilt - would you like the freeroll to take place?

2 - Which day/time of the week would be more convenient for you?

I would like to receive a quick message from you either as a comment to this post or to my email and after that I will organize the freeroll in the most convenient date/time and site.

Thank you and best regards,
      Tuk
  • 2 replies
    • nelinha
      nelinha
      Bronze
      Hi Tuk,

I actually have register to pokerstrategy by you and your blog a few months ago. I have seen this post and Im really pleased to know that you will be organizing a freeroll just to your friends :)

Just would like to leave my reply:

1 - Pokerstars
      2 - Best day will probably be on Sundays and after 18:00... thats when I start to be depressed for the next day of work and winning a freeroll would cheer me up :)

Good luck and congratulations on your sucessful model!
    • Dippy19
      Dippy19
      Bronze
      Hello tuktuk!

Can I ask you something totally unrelated to this freeroll? Don't the blogspot providers mind that you use your blog for advertisement and profitable activities?

Thanks and good luck!