HUD Issues

• NijeVaznoKoSam
      NijeVaznoKoSam
      Bronze
      Hi all,

since yesterday I am facing real Problems with my HUD. I am not able anymore to sort my seats, that all stats exactly sorted at the table.
      In my PS Software I choosed preferred seats ( never changed... ) In PT 4 I choosed same seats as I choosed in PS. But always when I start a table I have to rearrange and to sort everything new. Then I safe the layout. But the next start of PS and PT4 with more tables I have huge mess that at every table the stats are on totally different positions...
      Until now I never had any problems with statspositions in PT4. I really dont know anymore what to do.
      Even all was nice working when I used PS Alpha and PS6. But when I switched to PS7 all messed up. Now I reverted back to PS6 but face the same Issue.
      Has any one the same problems? What to do? I am tired of rearanging all tables 1 mio times just to see that after a restart all is again in a huge mess.

THX for any help in advance :f_cry:

NVKS
  • 5 replies
    • PokerTracker
      PokerTracker
      Gold
      PokerStars 7 has a different seating layout than PokerStars 6 had, this may be part of your problem. We advise checking to make sure your preferred seating is defined in PokerStars 7, it may have been disabled accidentally. If it was not disabled, then the best thing to do is temporarily disable preferred seating in both PokerTracker 4 and PokerStars, play at a single table, reposition and save your new positioning at the table, then re-enable preferred seating at both Stars and in PT4. Be sure to restart Stars and PT4 before playing once you enable preferred seating to make sure there are no conflicts.

Good luck!
    • NijeVaznoKoSam
      NijeVaznoKoSam
      Bronze
      Thank you very much, I will do so and update later.

NVKS
    • NijeVaznoKoSam
      NijeVaznoKoSam
      Bronze
      Update: I was able to fix my HUD's while using PS6. All is working fine again - but with PS7 I am facing same Issues as written above.

Anyway maybe the time will solve this also...

NVKS
    • PokerTracker
      PokerTracker
      Gold
      Originally posted by NijeVaznoKoSam
      Update: I was able to fix my HUD's while using PS6. All is working fine again - but with PS7 I am facing same Issues as written above.

Anyway maybe the time will solve this also...

NVKS
      PokerTracker 4 does not know the difference between PS6 or PS7. Our software views both versions as the exact same application. This sounds like your PokerStars 7 software is not configured correctly, and you may also be using a different theme.
    • NijeVaznoKoSam
      NijeVaznoKoSam
      Bronze
      thx again! problem is solved. now my switch to PS7 worked out. I really have no clou what caused the mess with my HUD. But I am happy that all is as it was before.
      I completely removed PS and PS Alpha as well and reinstalles PS.

NVKS