The Road to Bizillion $$$

• Hashkan
      Hashkan
      Bronze
      Hello Ladys and Gentleman

Opened this thread to track my progress, results, show my enthusiasm, love and passion for the game, start discussions, talk about everything in everyday life, as a kind of blog.

But most importantly so that a coach notices all the good stuff and decides that they want to give me a deal where they coach me and in return get a percentage of my winnings.

Feel like there is so much information out there but it is hard to know where to start, what to prioritize, find leaks and so on. Also hard without a job to pay for coaching when you have to pay bills etc.

I will basicly play poker for atleast 5 hours daily and study poker for another 5 hours daily.

Short Term Goals:
      Will be added on a daily/weekly bases

Long Term Goals:
      [ ]Find a coach who wants to invest time in me for a share of my winnings
      [ ]First 10K poker bankroll
      [ ]Supernova VIP
      [ ]First 100K poker bankroll
      [ ]Supernova Elite VIP
      [ ]First Million poker bankroll
      [ ]Reach and crush nosebleed games

Wish me good luck!

There is only one error in life and thats not moving at all just sitting afraid that if u move something may go wrong
  • 17 replies
    • Hashkan
      Hashkan
      Bronze
      My Daily Goals Today 26-08-2014:

[X]Play for 5 hours of NL10 zoom
      [-]Colortag and take notes on all of my opponents (Probaly not nesserary since you notice by the hud
      [X]Read and study 20 hands in the evaluation forums
      [X]Watch 4 videos of poker coaching
    • asimos
      asimos
      Coach
      Coach
      well, good luck :)
    • TheFireBeard
      TheFireBeard
      Bronze
      This is the kind of blog I like to read: someone who isn't afraid to dream big.

I'll be following you bro.
      I'd wish you good luck, but people who work their asses off to accomplish their dreams don't need luck.

:D
    • Hashkan
      Hashkan
      Bronze
      Ty very much :)
    • Hashkan
      Hashkan
      Bronze
      Thats right FireBeard, tell'em like it is. Science :D
      How is ur grind going?
    • Hashkan
      Hashkan
      Bronze
      Todays goals 27-08-2014

[X]Clean the house thorougly
      [X]Weight training - Chest/Triceps
      [X]5 hours NL10/NL5 zoom
      [X]Study poker rest of the day

Tips:
      -The Poker Bank @ youtube.com has plenty of good information from mr SplitSuit. Its a must to drill.
    • asimos
      asimos
      Coach
      Coach
      Hey, was wondering what stake you currently play and whats your bankroll..:)

Maybe you should start putting some graphs in your blog also.. maybe some trouble hands we can discuss..
    • Hashkan
      Hashkan
      Bronze
      Hey man. I currently play NL5 and NL10 zoom. My bankroll is at 400$. But i have played poker for a long time grinding back and forth between NL2-NL50. But iv gone broke in my poker bankroll regarding issues outside poker.

Will definitly start putting in graphs.
      Do you think it should be daily, weekly or monthly graphs?

Definitly couple hands everyday. Very good idea. :)
    • asimos
      asimos
      Coach
      Coach
      Originally posted by Hashkan
      Will definitly start putting in graphs.

Do you think it should be daily, weekly or monthly graphs?
      Hmm, I think whatever helps you to sustain an every day routine.

I update every day my blog with graphs 1) just to make sure that I ll be playing every day a decent volume and 2) track my progress.

I also try to spot every day at least one hand I think I didn't play well.
    • Hashkan
      Hashkan
      Bronze
      Very good sir. What kind of game do u play? What is a decent ammount of volume for u?
      Ill be visiting ur blog everyday to discuss hands :)
    • asimos
      asimos
      Coach
      Coach
      Very good sir. What kind of game do u play? What is a decent ammount of volume for u?
      Ill be visiting ur blog everyday to discuss hands :)
      I play 50nl 6max rush at the moment.

Volume depends on many things, like number of tables, type of game (zoom, normal etc).

Imo you should try to move up the micros a.s.a.p. cause rake is huge!! Having that said I would suggest to put less tables and try improve you game, cause by the time your game is good you will be moving up fast.

The most important is to have an every day routine. Personally I try to play around 1.5K every day M-F and more at weekends.

But playing alone is not enough. You should have a study routine also. I.e. watch a vid before play etc.
    • Hashkan
      Hashkan
      Bronze
      Ok how many tables of rush do u play?

Yeah micro rake is huge. Im trying to move up asap :) . Also trying to play fewer tables and focus on every decision.

1500 hands shouldnt be a problem. Why dont you play more?

Definitly need to study.

Today will be another 5-8 hours of play. Allready put in 2½ hours. And then study.

Heres my monthly graph.

Could have played much more volume. Also made 200 dollars playing other games like sattelites and freerolls.

Profit this month: 500dollars
      At the beginning of the month I started with a 8 dollar bankroll and played shortstack strategy on NL2 :P . And now on 500 dollars :) .
    • asimos
      asimos
      Coach
      Coach
      Ok how many tables of rush do u play?

1500 hands shouldnt be a problem. Why dont you play more?

Definitly need to study.

I play 2 tables of rush, its about 400 hands/h.

I m doing also a PhD, so can't spent more time in poker. I try to play more at the weekends though.

Good graph. Keep it like this and you'll move up soon :)
    • Hashkan
      Hashkan
      Bronze
      Phd like a PHD.file :P or like in study PHD? However what is ur PHD about?

Tnx m8
    • asimos
      asimos
      Coach
      Coach
      Phd like a PHD.file :P or like in study PHD? However what is ur PHD about?

Tnx m8
      like study PhD :) its in engineering about modeling of micro-scale systems.
    • Hashkan
      Hashkan
      Bronze
      Wow im so jealus. Will start the studys again hopefully next season and become a engineer like your self.
      Hows poker going?

For me its going great, poker has never been this easy. Just dont make huge bluffs, print money from your value hands from the soooooo bad players that roam the tables. Just let them bluff you, dont bluff them.
      They think the game is all about bluffing and they think you bluff everytime. So dont bluff, let them think ur bluffing when ur not and let them bluff u. End of story.
    • asimos
      asimos
      Coach
      Coach
      Wow im so jealus. Will start the studys again hopefully next season and become a engineer like your self.
      Hows poker going?
      Actually I did a bachelor and masters in physics, so not a pure engineering myself :) .. but yes I think you should finish your studies.

Well, I couldn't say I m excited with my current performance.

Used to play mid stack last 2 years, was winning 25nl like 4bb/100 over a large sample.

This year decided to go back to 100bb, and you can see my progress in my blog. Kind of break even so far. Break even no the end of the world, but I would hope for better results for sure.