You've Been Bamboozled !!!

• nutural
      nutural
      Silver
      I salute the next link on the poker food chain :s_cool: :s_cool: :s_cool: Here is the fish you (will) love to hate

Generally into Basketball, HipHop,TripHop, Jazz, TV Series & x-movie-freak and alchohol was,is and will be the Nut-Flush Draw.

This competitive :f_biggrin: fish is really into Math/Statistics and Mental Games so what better testing tube than poker. (p.s. special thanks to BogdanPS for the variance videos).

I'm a lurker on the site for some years now and actually a lurker in poker in general. Been playing "recreationally" some years so unfortunately I do not have Pokerstars account tracked here, but I'm using another platform to get to silver level.

Same common story, a friend needed one more for a home game etc etc. There is nothing funnier than making a play to a “reg-friend” infront of his friends. Some more live sessions with some very lucky results in home games and tournaments brought me on the green. Easy game... yeah right :)
      Got cocky and into online poker, added some winnings and suddenly lost the winnings, lost the deposit No1, tried to comeback and lost it again again :) I was always going for the Wicked Wango Card.

Bankroll Management was for the other fishes... I was too good for that :s_confused: :s_confused: :s_confused: :s_mad: :s_mad: :s_mad:

Fortunately (or not) I didn’t "meet" poker during my university years where time was infinite. Now with a full time job, there no option for grinding-marathons but I trust I can prove my +EV mark to the mirror. I'm Greek and involved in a lot of work related travel, so there is some time for poker I would say.

Pokerwise, I'm punishing/descipling myself starting from Freerolls and $0,10 360s and now on $0,50 180s MTTs.
      I have an idea for a blog but not sure if I will have the time to put the volume in.

:f_biggrin: :f_biggrin: :f_biggrin: Targets Short Term :f_biggrin: :f_biggrin: :f_biggrin:
      :spade: Finish remaining available Videos / Revisit Articles
      :spade: play 200 trns and Freerolls
      :spade: Review Push/Fold hands
      :spade: Review Hands based on Asaban's course ( thanx Asaban! :f_biggrin: )
      :spade: Be active in the forum

:s_biggrin: :s_biggrin: :s_biggrin: Long Term : :s_biggrin: :s_biggrin: :s_biggrin:
      :club: Join study Group
      :club: work with coach ( Collins here I come... don't hold your breath though...it's gonna take some time :) )
      :club: get BR for next level

Attention : if you see me on a cash/zoom table please kick me out :) :f_cry: :f_cry: :f_cry:

Good Luck on All your Tables (... but one )
  • 5 replies
    • Harrier88
      Harrier88
      Bronze
      Hi nutural, welcome to the forums!

Looks like you already know what you're doing, and you've set yourself some nice goals as well. Great!

And if you decide that the blog should become a reality, just let me know and I'll move this thread to the blogs section if you like.

Nice video, btw.
    • Marta
      Marta
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      I vote that you start a blog!

With your way of writing, I would be Harrier88's salary that your blog would be entertaining. ;)

Glad that you decided to tell us more about yourself.

Btw. Greece is so beautiful, I especially liked Corfu. And the food! Oh - my - God :)

Cheers!
    • Harrier88
      Harrier88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Marta
      With your way of writing, I would bet Harrier88's salary that your blog would be entertaining. ;)
      So it's a freeroll?
    • nutural
      nutural
      Silver
      Thanx Guys for the warm welcome

@Harrier88 : thanks for the suggestion and hope you get a raise soon
      if not - It's all about freerolling!!! :s_cool: :s_cool: :s_cool:

@ Marta : I'm actually coming from Corfu ... to whoever visits I strongly recommend to join the nearby paradise called Paxoi & Antipaxoi ...

Been there for two weeks and I have to say : Easy 3bet, very hard to fold it!

• Marta
      Marta
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Oh wow :f_love:

I think I know where I'll go for my next holidays!!