Poker optimization and fun in progress

• Somnius
      Somnius
      Basic
      Hi,

you can see here updates on my progress back to full-time poker and other things.

What you can expect to find here:

• Personal goals
      • Strategy discussion
      • Psychology and mindset discussion
      • Fun and entertainment
      • Neurotic rambling xD

Hope you enjoy :)

My poker training

• 3 replies
    • Somnius
      Somnius
      Basic
      Just got back from an 8 mile run, which would've been much more fun if not for the agonizing heat, but as winter is around the corner can't ever truly complain about summer

The importance of serious exercise is difficult to overstate, even for someone who babbles like me. The cardiovascular influences are obvious, the psychological impact of mentally pushing yourself to limits does wonders for your motivation as well.

I will be returning to the tables soon and am enjoying getting healthy again. Also having fun continuing to craft balanced ranges over the last few months.

Looked at a few more situations today and likely more to come this evening. Some of the spots worked out this morning

Consistent conclusion keeps popping up, most regs are cbetting flop too much.

Good luck with your grinds this weekend or whatever else you have planned -
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey Somnius,

Welcome to the blogs. :)

What games and limits are you playing? Just reading about fitness and training tires me out. :tongue:

Good Luck

Laz
    • Somnius
      Somnius
      Basic
      Hi Lazza61 :)

will be putting in volume at small stakes speed variants for a little while.

haha, yes I don't blame you there's a lot to digest, tires me out as well.

It's been ~3 years since producing content for Pokerstrategy. Happy to see my first new video posted

http://www.pokerstrategy.com/video/34396/

Hope everyone enjoys it and look forward to the discussions.

You can see more info here - http://www.pokerstrategy.com/news/content/When-should-you-make-aggressive-moves-without-initiative-_86521/