[Offer] Staking MTT players

• partane
      partane
      Silver
      Hey!

I'm looking for MTT players to stake from PS English community up to Avg Buy-in 30$/20€.

How can I apply?

- Don't apply if you don't have decent sample from games you play. (Small field MTTs or 180mans at least 3000 games.)

- Please contact me through the PokerStrategy “community tool” in the first instance with a short summary of your poker credentials, including:

* Name, Date of Birth, Country of residence, City

* Skype name

* Life situation (Student? Work? Jobless?)

* Poker history (Limits past 1 - 2 years). You can add graph if you like.

* Screen names in all sites you've played or Sharkscope alias.

* Your weaknesses and strengths as a poker player.

* Your blogs in pokerstrategy or other sites?

* Computer setup? (Example: Computer + 2 x 24 inc screens, you can take a picture if you like.)

* How much time you have for poker per month / week ?

* How much volume you can put in every month for average?

* How many tables you play normally ?

* Recommendations for some respected forum member (coach etc.)

* Why you need a stake and why should I stake you?

* What are your short-term goals? (next 3 - 6 months)

* What are your long-term goals? (next 3 year)

Deals are made and disguised privately. You can either apply for
      100% stake or 50% stake. Please tell in your application which deal you apply for. In 100% stake standard is 50/50, 50% stake standard is 70/30 (including). If you are risk-investment and/or you need coaching the deal might be different. Also if you have really successful track record you have change to get better deal than standard.

I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.
  • 28 replies
    • Veini
      Veini
      Silver
      I can vouch for partane. He has thought me alot about mtt play especially game selection and the importance of it. gl in doing business with him.
    • VorpalF2F
      VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      Hi, Partane,
      Thanks for participating in the staking forum.

Although it is entirely up to you, I strongly suggest that before committing money to a player, that you have some means of verifying his or her identity, address and reputation.

The staking rules require that applicants have over 300 posts in the English community.
      I suggest that you review those posts as well.

Best regards,
      --VS
    • NutzAreOk
      NutzAreOk
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Veini
      I can vouch for partane. He has thought me alot about mtt play especially game selection and the importance of it. gl in doing business with him.
      I`d like to also mention that partane was cash game coach as well as MTT coach in our former Finnish community.
    • partane
      partane
      Silver
      I'm going to explain little bit more about stake deal we offer.

We have 2 x coach team, me and Paklu. We are both former PS fin community MTT coaches. I've played MTTs past 18 months and from 7/2013 professionally, Paklu has been winning player at small stakes from 2005 and last 2 years he has played MTTs as his full time job.

If you're struggling how to make a change from winning reg to professional and make consistent money, we have all the experience and knowledge to help you with this.

What we want from you:

- Proof that you're a winning player
      - At least 200 games / month
      - 6 month+ commitment, maybe less if you're high volume player.
      - We want that you are profit-oriented and focusing how to make the best €/h, instead how to be the most sickest, toughest and most hardest to play against.

We offer:

- Help with gameselection.
      - Videos, charts and tips we don't share at forum.
      - Coaching for players who work hard for their game and their selves.
      - Bankroll

• acerbikas
      acerbikas
      Bronze
      Do you offer one-off coaching sessions or packages? I for one think I have the sufficient bankroll but I am on the lookout for a coach to get me to reevaluate my game, improve game selection and overall improve my gameplay.
    • partane
      partane
      Silver
      Originally posted by acerbikas
      Do you offer one-off coaching sessions or packages? I for one think I have the sufficient bankroll but I am on the lookout for a coach to get me to reevaluate my game, improve game selection and overall improve my gameplay.
      Unfortunately no, because it's against forum rules.
    • larsonk7
      larsonk7
      Bronze
      Hey Partane,

If it's a new venture for you both, good luck! Hope it works out well for use and the players involved.
    • VorpalF2F
      VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      I'm very intrigued by your offer.
      Friend request pending...

Cheers,
      --VS
    • gavinonymous
      gavinonymous
      Bronze
      friend request also sent.

[x] Proof that you're a winning player
      [x] At least 200 games / month
      [x] 6 month+ commitment, maybe less if you're high volume player.
      [x] We want that you are profit-oriented and focusing how to make the best €/h, instead how to be the most sickest, toughest and most hardest to play against.
    • partane
      partane
      Silver
      Lot of friend requests. Still waiting for applications. :)
    • pilu87
      pilu87
      Bronze
      .[Edited by Lazza61 - As part of our Staking rules, 300 posts in the English community is a requirement to apply for staking]
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Sent you a friend request, would like to speak to you on Skype. Would have contacted you sooner but I wasn't allowed to post here :D
    • hartsah
      hartsah
      Bronze
      .[Edited by Lazza61 - This is a staking thread. Only requests or questions about the staking should be posted. Also posting skype addresses is in contravention of our forum principles. Please use the community tool to exchange personal contact information]
    • partane
      partane
      Silver
      Hey hartsah!

If you want to get staked. Send me a friendrequest + application with your results. I'm not going to contact or add skype you (or anyone else) before I get application.
    • Acespeci
      Acespeci
      Bronze
      pm sent
    • Heave112
      Heave112
      Bronze
      I'm interested in knowing what sites this will be in? How will rakeback bonuses be split?
    • partane
      partane
      Silver
      Originally posted by Heave112
      I'm interested in knowing what sites this will be in? How will rakeback bonuses be split?
      Like often in poker: "It depends". In most cases rakeback & bonuses are shared the same way as winnings.

Sites also depends, but probably at start anywhere where Skrill deposit & withdrawal possible. Maybe french sites as well after few months in stake. 888 is bit tricky because if you use playertransfer there's no fees, but deposit & withdraw you have to pay a lot of fees.
    • crowes
      crowes
      Bronze
      .[Edited by Lazza61]
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey crowes,

One of the requirements of applying for a stake is the necessity of having 300 posts in the English community. You can view our staking requirements and conditions here.

You are of course welcome to apply again once you have met all the requirements.

Hope you understand

Laz