30 Day 6-Max Turbo Challenge

• safeasfcuk
      Well iv decided to start my first challenge.

First however a little about me.....
      Iv been playing poker for about 2 months now and realise that I'm not amazing by any level! I think iv made the same mistake that many beginner players make, I started off with micro levels then thought ohh i can do this after wining 1 game and jumped up to the higher levels of $7 SNG ohh and then lost lost and lost again! I decided to play a little on PKR and loved the 6 max format however didn't love the software so have returned to PokerStars.

For the past two months I must of read about 5 books and read various articles and subscribed to various websites i.e. pokerstrategy.com and DeepStacks (I must say i prefer poker strategy for its community and social side, that being said I'm not ready to cancel my membership to deepstacks yet) Over the past 2 months iv gained a lot of knowledge and understand the basic principles of a SNG including starting hands, early/late play and am beginning to understand ICM (I am just learning this tho)

I have just purchased Pokertracker 4 thanks to PokerStrategy's 10% discount (thanks guys ;) ) and have seen that for this month i am down $90 (as of the 28th) exploring this I have found iv been playing various games from 1.50 turbo full ring to 20 table MTT this variation in my games has not helped my bankroll and as of typing this i currently sit on $70 BR :(

On reviewing this iv decided to focus on one style of game for 30 days in the attempt to improve my game/bankroll and the I have chosen 6-Max Turbos Starting off at $1.50 and mixing it up possibly with $3.50 based on my bankroll (I'm aware i should really be looking at 100 Buy ins however I'm willing to reload my account up to another 50 buy ins if needed.

My challenge is simple to play a min of 5 games per day (yes i know its not a lot but i work 12-14 hours per day) some days i will give up to 10/15 games. I will only multi table 2 games as i feel my level is best suited to this style of play.

Over the course of the 30 days i will continue my learning of ICM/Bubble play as i feel this is the biggest learning curve I currently have, this will be achieved by using resources on this website along with books on SNG strategy (looking forward to your recommendations)

My targets will be simple I wish to learn more about ICM/Bubble play and build my confidence and ability to multi table allowing me to build a bigger and stronger BR. I have a target of $100 profit that I would love to achieve however i realise that this may not be within my grasp at these levels yet.

Wish me luck guys and gals :)

PS if anyone can recommend a good but reasonable coach for my level please post below.

DAY 1

After starting my journey today I played a total of 5 games x3 £1.50 and x2 $3.50 out of the 5 games I finished 1st in 2 1x $1.50 and 1x $3.50 and 3rd in 1 $3.50 and 5th in 2 $1.50

Overall I'm happy with todays performance delivering a profit of $6.10

$93.9 Remaining
  • 26 replies
    • Tim64

PS if anyone can recommend a good but reasonable coach for my level please post below.

I'll do my best to help; speak on Skype as discussed. Good luck in your goals!
    • safeasfcuk
      Looking forward to it.
    • Lazza61
      Hey safeasfcuk,

It's always best to concentrate on one format. And now that Tim's on board, I am sure we'll see significant improvement. :s_biggrin:

Good Luck

• safeasfcuk
      Day 2/30

Well after a lovely 13 hour day in work iv managed to play 5 games of 6max $1.50 tonight along with a few ICM tests on PokerTracker 4, Iv been wondering what software would be good for me to practice my ICM/Bubble play and found that PokerTracker 4 had this built in, due to me using Mac I have found very little ICM training software available (i don't fancy running bootcamp on my mac) Any recommendations? Im not that happy with my overall score however the software dose not really educate you as why you may be wrong with exception of the % of call/fold so I feel I'm not really learning much from this.

My play tonight was very poor well in terms of ROI anyway, I started off second in first game then first and was like ohh yea baby tonight is going to be a good night! Then slam in my face came a bad beat that i should of seen coming

PokerStars - $1.32+$0.18|15/30 NL (6 max) - Holdem - 6 players
      Hand converted by PokerTracker 4

MP: 48.33 BB (VPIP: 12.50, PFR: 0.00, 3Bet Preflop: 0.00, Hands: 8)
      CO: 28.33 BB (VPIP: 62.50, PFR: 0.00, 3Bet Preflop: 0.00, Hands: 8)
      Hero (BTN): 54.83 BB
      SB: 72.83 BB (VPIP: 42.86, PFR: 28.57, 3Bet Preflop: 0.00, Hands: 8)
      BB: 45.67 BB (VPIP: 12.50, PFR: 12.50, 3Bet Preflop: 0.00, Hands: 8)
      UTG: 50 BB (VPIP: 50.00, PFR: 0.00, 3Bet Preflop: 0.00, Hands: 8)

SB posts SB 0.5 BB, BB posts BB 1 BB

Pre Flop: (pot: 1.5 BB) Hero has J:club: J:diamond:

UTG raises to 2 BB, fold, fold, Hero raises to 3 BB, SB calls 2.5 BB, BB calls 2 BB, UTG calls 1 BB

Flop: (12 BB, 4 players) T:diamond: 6:heart: J:heart:
      SB bets 12 BB, fold, UTG calls 12 BB, Hero raises to 24 BB, SB calls 12 BB, UTG calls 12 BB

Turn: (84 BB, 3 players) 9:diamond:
      SB checks, UTG bets 23 BB and is all-in, Hero raises to 27.83 BB and is all-in, fold

River: (130 BB, 2 players) 5:diamond:

UTG shows K:club: Q:diamond: (Straight, King High) (Pre 44%, Flop 26%, Turn 77%)
      Hero shows J:club: J:diamond: (Three of a Kind, Jacks) (Pre 56%, Flop 74%, Turn 23%)
      UTG wins 130 BB

This put me out and put me on tilt i must be honest!

Then the in another game I fell for the same trick not seeing the straight and only my two cards

PokerStars - $1.32+$0.18|50/100 NL (6 max) - Holdem - 5 players

BTN: 14.15 BB (VPIP: 21.62, PFR: 0.00, 3Bet Preflop: 0.00, Hands: 40)
      SB: 23.4 BB (VPIP: 13.16, PFR: 13.89, 3Bet Preflop: 28.57, Hands: 40)
      BB: 10.35 BB (VPIP: 8.11, PFR: 8.33, 3Bet Preflop: 0.00, Hands: 40)
      UTG: 15.75 BB (VPIP: 16.67, PFR: 16.67, 3Bet Preflop: 0.00, Hands: 40)
      Hero (CO): 26.35 BB

SB posts SB 0.5 BB, BB posts BB 1 BB

Pre Flop: (pot: 1.5 BB) Hero has T:club: A:club:

fold, Hero raises to 3 BB, BTN calls 3 BB, fold, fold

Flop: (7.5 BB, 2 players) T:diamond: J:diamond: 3:spade:
      Hero bets 3 BB, BTN raises to 11.15 BB and is all-in, Hero calls 8.15 BB

Turn: (29.8 BB, 2 players) K:club:

River: (29.8 BB, 2 players) J:spade:

Hero shows T:club: A:club: (Two Pair, Jacks and Tens) (Pre 61%, Flop 38%, Turn 7%)
      BTN shows 9:diamond: Q:diamond: (Straight, King High) (Pre 39%, Flop 62%, Turn 93%)
      BTN wins 29.8 BB

Todays Graphs

Target $93.4
    • Lazza61
      Hey safeasfcuk.

Check out ICMIZER.

• safeasfcuk
      Day 3/30

Today was a like a yoyo up and down finishing 5th twice and 4th once and then 1st twice. It was a very tight and lucky game to end the night getting myself down to less than 1 bb and working myself back up to take the win! :) Im happy that luck was on my side as this pulled me into a positive $ for the day.

A few interesting hands to review from todays session and a few mistakes made by myself however that is the point of this challenge and blog for me to realise my mistakes and then work on them.

PokerStars - $1.32+$0.18|200/400 Ante 25 NL (6 max) - Holdem - 2 players

Hero (SB): 9.6 BB
      BB: 12.9 BB (VPIP: 27.05, PFR: 27.52, 3Bet Preflop: 5.26, Hands: 143)

2 players post ante of 0.06 BB, Hero posts SB 0.5 BB, BB posts BB 1 BB

Pre Flop: (pot: 1.63 BB) Hero has K:heart: 8:heart:

Hero raises to 9.54 BB and is all-in, BB calls 8.54 BB

Flop: (19.2 BB, 2 players) 6:diamond: 5:club: 7:heart:

Turn: (19.2 BB, 2 players) 2:diamond:

River: (19.2 BB, 2 players) 9:spade:

BB shows A:spade: A:heart: (One Pair, Aces) (Pre 85%, Flop 65%, Turn 82%)
      Hero shows K:heart: 8:heart: (Straight, Nine High) (Pre 15%, Flop 35%, Turn 18%)
      Hero wins 19.2 BB

PokerStars - $1.32+$0.18|100/200 NL (6 max) - Holdem - 5 players

CO: 7.03 BB (VPIP: 19.57, PFR: 18.60, 3Bet Preflop: 0.00, Hands: 46)
      BTN: 6.45 BB (VPIP: 17.78, PFR: 9.30, 3Bet Preflop: 7.69, Hands: 46)
      Hero (SB): 8.7 BB
      BB: 8.33 BB (VPIP: 53.33, PFR: 19.51, 3Bet Preflop: 25.00, Hands: 46)
      UTG: 14.5 BB (VPIP: 40.00, PFR: 25.00, 3Bet Preflop: 20.00, Hands: 46)

Hero posts SB 0.5 BB, BB posts BB 1 BB

Pre Flop: (pot: 1.5 BB) Hero has 8:spade: J:heart:

UTG raises to 2 BB, fold, fold, Hero calls 1.5 BB, BB calls 1 BB

Flop: (6 BB, 3 players) K:club: 4:club: Q:spade:
      Hero bets 1 BB, fold, UTG calls 1 BB

Turn: (8 BB, 2 players) K:diamond:
      Hero checks, UTG bets 2 BB, Hero calls 2 BB

River: (12 BB, 2 players) A:club:
      Hero bets 3.7 BB and is all-in, UTG calls 3.7 BB

Hero shows 8:spade: J:heart: (One Pair, Kings) (Pre 36%, Flop 12%, Turn 7%)
      UTG shows T:heart: A:heart: (Two Pair, Aces and Kings) (Pre 64%, Flop 88%, Turn 93%)
      UTG wins 19.4 BB

PokerStars - $1.32+$0.18|100/200 NL (6 max) - Holdem - 4 players

BTN: 5.05 BB (VPIP: 20.00, PFR: 7.69, 3Bet Preflop: 5.88, Hands: 56)
      SB: 4.18 BB (VPIP: 25.00, PFR: 20.00, 3Bet Preflop: 0.00, Hands: 56)
      Hero (BB): 18.8 BB
      CO: 16.98 BB (VPIP: 22.64, PFR: 23.08, 3Bet Preflop: 7.14, Hands: 56)

SB posts SB 0.5 BB, Hero posts BB 1 BB

Pre Flop: (pot: 1.5 BB) Hero has A:spade: Q:club:

fold, fold, SB raises to 4.18 BB and is all-in, Hero calls 3.18 BB

Flop: (8.35 BB, 2 players) 4:heart: 3:club: K:diamond:

Turn: (8.35 BB, 2 players) 3:heart:

River: (8.35 BB, 2 players) 9:spade:

SB shows 5:diamond: 5:club: (Two Pair, Fives and Threes) (Pre 54%, Flop 75%, Turn 86%)
      Hero shows A:spade: Q:club: (One Pair, Threes) (Pre 46%, Flop 25%, Turn 14%)
      SB wins 8.35 BB

In terms of training I have still been working on my ICM / push fold within poker tracker 4 after not being able to get time to play with ICMIZER yet (looking at there pricing now) Iv improved my score to 80% over 20 questions and repeated this twice delivering the same 80% mark. TBH I'm happy with this as it shows I'm making some sort of progress.

I also confined my coaching session with Tim64 today and am very excited to kick that off :)

Target Remaining = $90.68
    • safeasfcuk
      DAY 4/30

Only managed to play 3 games today as it was very late when returning home from work 11pm I really should of not bothered playing tonight and just got into my SNG strategy book as I ended up in a -$ tonight :(

I played x2 $1.50 and x1 $3.50 games tonight and came second in 1 of the $1.50 and 5 and 6th in the other after going on tilt from some bad hands.

I ended up down $3.60 tonight overall which is not great when iv only won $9 so far over the first 3 days this now puts me only $5 up over the 4 days :(

Anyway in other news iv started to read SNG Strategy book by Collin and well after the first chapter i feel this may be a gold mine of a find!

Also tomorrow i start my first training session with Tim (I'm slightly excited ;) )

Lesson of the day don't play when I'm tired!!!

Target Remaining = $94.28
    • safeasfcuk
      Day 5/30

Well today was very eventful had some great coaching from Tim who straight away found some leaks in my game which I have been trying to work on today with some / little success (I think i may need to book you for a year Tim ;) ) Seriously tho Tims coaching session has sparked a lightbulb moment in my head which in turn I now need to put into practice.

Today I played 12 tournaments in total 3x3.50 and 9x$1.50 believe it or not the $3.50 ones iv had much more success in today in terms of $ return I'm not sure if thats because there are less fishy people playing in $3.50 and you can read the game more or if its just because my state of mind while playing $3.50. Anyway il continue to mix up both $1.50 and $3.50 for the remainder of this challenge and see what I make of it.

Tim has advised me to be more aggressive on the button with limpers and raise about 30% of hands this has both been successful and not so today however its due to me not reading the players correctly prior to making the move i believe.

Iv got some homework to do over the next week to improve my game but I'm very excited to put it all in action.

Disappointed overall with todays $ return especially as at one point I was up $13 :( and then went on a downward spiral

Todays Graph

Target Remaining $91.46
    • nutural
      :f_thumbsup: got to say thanx for the blog as it's the one I can relate the most :f_thumbsup:

a. heavy job schedule
      b. low BI SnG
      c. but still the will to grow and play

really looking forward to your insight about the effect (short/longterm) you (will) see on your game with Tim64's coaching, as I was actually thinking of it.
      Wasn't sure if it was a good idea to approach Tim64 just because of the low volume I'm gonna be able to put.

:s_cool: Coaches, Grinders, People with my Money, this is mainly for you :s_cool:
      :f_confused: Would you say that volume affects decisions on close push/fold +ev spots, especially on the calling/folding side (not that much on pushing/folding) ???

What I mean is i.e. if I'm playing 1000 trn a month taking flips like 54/46 or 47/53 is to my eyes +ev and probably max +ev due to overlay and Fold Equity.

- Does this change, if you are going to play 100 a month?
      - Is it correct to handle it the same or just believe :f_cool: you have an edge on the field and can find a better spot later?

Good Luck and Stay Focused
    • safeasfcuk
      Hi and thank you :)

I know what you mean about that work/poker balance its a nightmare but i guess I'm lucky my Mrs works nights atm which gives me time to play. I mean i hate her working nights but I do get time to grind at the tables at least 5 games a day, however i wish i had more time to play!

As for your question i guess i would have to say you should handle it in the same way if your playing 1000 or 100 a month this dosnt matter because its all about building your BR and in the long run it will pay off to call the + . I must say I'm very new to all this so my response may be totally wrong!!!

I do find myself getting very nervous with situations because my br not take a bad beat however i find i still hit bad beats when playing extremely tight so i figure its best to take the chance.

ohh god the door to my patio just opened on it own!!! eeekkk
    • safeasfcuk
      Day 6/30

Today I started off early and tried to get a game in before work however not realising the time I had to rush the game and ended up out in 4th place (lesson make sure I have time to play) After another long ass day in work I picked up my laptop determined today was going to be the day I broke the back on my $ target and get some serious cash in the BR kitty however after losing a few $1.50 and wining 1 I though sod it lets give a $3.50 a go and placed 1st putting myself back in a positive, one more go at a $3.50 and out in 4h spot.

Im taking Tims advice and playing more hands form the button/cutoff about 30% and this is meaning my overall stats are jumping up a bit I'm averaging about 30 VP. Im not sure if this is a tad to loose for 6 max tbh but will continue this line of attack until next lesson.

Tim has given me some homework and also recommended a book for me to read which I'm going to buy as soon as i figure out why the hell its not on the iTunes book store!!! GRRR I HATE AMAZON!

1. Formulate a statement explaining what the ICM is.

2. Investigate how to use the free online Holdemrecources calculator to find out what "Nash" push ranges are during the late phase of the game and send me a screen shot of a). a hand history for a particular hand and b). the hand put through the HRC with results

Im going to check out some of my hands from tonights game tomorrow (if i got time)

Ok so todays results are in and I'm 1 day sort of the first 7 days of this challenge.

Target remaining $88.36
    • safeasfcuk
      Day 7

Im not sure if you class today a day of poker or not I only played 1 sng and lost. I had invite for full tilt for there Jackpot SNG with 5 free goes and tbh its rather strange format 3 max with 500 chips and 3 min blinds game is over in like 5 mins . I won 1 giving me $2 and lost the others in second place its so loose on there its unbelievable all in with hands like 72o and winning lol. Anyway I then wasted the $2 in a cash game blowing it all just seeing what its like over at full tilt. That being said i may try some SNG over there in the next few months.

Week 1 Overview

Im showing a growth of $11.51 however I'm not sure PokerTracker 4 works out rake correctly as I'm not showing this profit in poker stars ?? Anyone have any ideas?

Interestingly this shows I have finished 1st 9 times and 5th 9 times clearly I need to work on my early game more!

Overall I'm happy with the results over week 1 playing 5 games a day on average and not going bust! I have made a small dent into my target and have learnt a few things to improve my overall game. Im looking forward to week 2 and the challenges its going to bring!

Week 2 Goals
      • Play 6 Games Per Day (time allowing)
      • Complete Homework from Tim
      • Watch 4 silver videos
      • Review 5 hands per day
      • Book Tim for second coaching session
      • Gain stronger knowledge on ICM for late game play

Lets get week two under way!!!!
    • safeasfcuk
      Day 8 /30

YES I did the right thing going all in with that hand! Thats basically how today feels, I have lost a few and won a few games today but overall I feel I've played the correct hands in the correct locations. I still have a little work to do on my early game I need to tighten up a little and not over bet the pot but to draw the pot out to gain value instead of scaring all the fishes away.

Iv decided to purchase Crushing Low Stakes Poker Strategy ebook from amazon today after Tim recommending it as a good read (as long as you take some of the weak calls with a pinch of salt)
      Im two chapters in and its very basic so far but I have to admit I like his writing style and the way you explains each hand example. Il keep you updated on how this books turns out.

Iv also booked Tim for a second coaching lesson on tuesday which I'm very excited about.

Iv started working on my homework from my previous coaching lesson today and will continue to do this over the week.

Overall today has been a good day :)

Target Remaining : $83.64

In other news my Mrs cooked twice for me today allowing me to play and read about poker all day! Im expecting her to ask me for a big favour over the next few days ;)
    • safeasfcuk
      Day 9 / 30

I started off today with a great feeling being able to read every player at the table and was really confident and impressed with my progress then bam a bad beat smacked me in the face like a wet fish! NOT GOOD! I managed to control myself tho and reviewed the hand and said actually I made the best call!

PokerStars - $1.32+$0.18|75/150 NL (6 max) - Holdem - 4 players

CO: 18.17 BB (VPIP: 36.67, PFR: 10.34, 3Bet Preflop: 14.29, Hands: 31)
      BTN: 8.02 BB (VPIP: 22.58, PFR: 12.90, 3Bet Preflop: 0.00, Hands: 31)
      SB: 13.64 BB (VPIP: 51.72, PFR: 14.29, 3Bet Preflop: 0.00, Hands: 31)
      Hero (BB): 20.17 BB

Pre Flop: (pot: 1.5 BB) Hero has A:heart: Q:club:

CO raises to 3 BB, fold, fold, Hero raises to 20.17 BB and is all-in, CO calls 15.17 BB and is all-in

Flop: (36.85 BB, 2 players) 2:club: 5:spade: 5:club:

Turn: (36.85 BB, 2 players) 3:spade:

River: (36.85 BB, 2 players) K:heart:

Hero shows A:heart: Q:club: (One Pair, Fives) (Pre 45%, Flop 28%, Turn 23%)
      CO shows 8:heart: 8:club: (Two Pair, Eights and Fives) (Pre 55%, Flop 72%, Turn 77%)
      CO wins 36.85 BB

Possibly i should of slow played this but I guess I will think twice before shoving with this many players left.

I played on one of the most tight tables EVER tonight I mean they folded every hand up to blinds of 300! I tried to take advantage of this and shoved a few hands which got me into the late game then I went out on bubble with a shove of 1010 due to them playing so tight i tried to steal the blinds but got out played with AA :(

Iv decided to only play one table at a time due to wanting to observe the table dynamic more which is proving a little more time consuming than 2 at a time however I'm yet to experience a negative day since doing this. I may try moving back to 2 tables this week tho as I don't have 4 hours to play every night.

Target Remaining $82.34
    • safeasfcuk
      A hand from today I'm on the button with 88 Short stacked

PokerStars - $1.32+$0.18|100/200 NL (6 max) - Holdem - 2 players

Hero (BB): 10.62 BB
      SB: 34.38 BB (VPIP: 43.75, PFR: 21.31, 3Bet Preflop: 7.14, Hands: 70)

Pre Flop: (pot: 1.5 BB) Hero has 8:club: 8:spade:

SB calls 0.5 BB, Hero raises to 10.62 BB and is all-in, SB calls 9.62 BB

Flop: (21.24 BB, 2 players) 7:spade: T:diamond: 7:club:

Turn: (21.24 BB, 2 players) J:spade:

River: (21.24 BB, 2 players) 5:spade:

Hero shows 8:club: 8:spade: (Two Pair, Eights and Sevens) (Pre 71%, Flop 87%, Turn 93%)
      SB shows K:heart: 3:diamond: (One Pair, Sevens) (Pre 29%, Flop 13%, Turn 7%)
      Hero wins 21.24 BB

What would you of done?
    • safeasfcuk
      Day 10/30

It must be the full moon but today i just couldn't put two cards together, It was like I had forgotten all my hard work and just played a totally different game to everyone else! Im very disappointed with my game today to the point where i had to walk out the house and take a break for an hour before coming back again.

10 games and fished 4th 6 times this is not my best of performance being out played by aggressive fish.

Some graphs before i got to bed i will review hands tomorrow.

Tomorrow is a new day and the day i make up for todays loss! :)

Target $84.27
    • safeasfcuk
      Day 11 /30
      I decided to take a day off poker yesterday after a long ass day in work (15 hours) and also I wasn’t feeling very confident in my game over the past few days, I felt like I was missing something important and I couldn’t work out what it was. Iv been breaking even most days with the best brining in a few $ but always on edge that I was going to go negative at any point. I decided it was best to give myself a night off and get some sleep, I ended up in bed fully clothed and woke up 11 hours later still fully dressed! I must have been shattered! I had my coaching session booked with Tim today and have been looking forward to this all week. Iv been working on my leaks from the previous coaching session however Tim straight away found what iv been missing all this time and put me on the straight and narrow. It was a bit of a slap on the knuckles and it was exactly what I needed I had been making a very big mistake and that was the reason for my break even results. Im extremely grateful for Tim and his coaching for this level is second to none! Prior to my coaching session I got a few games in wining one and busting out 5th and 6th in the others. After 1 hour with Tim I played another 6 games and these are the results

As I said Tim has pointed out one of my biggest leaks today which I feel may be the difference I need to make my target BR of $175 which will then allow me to play $3.50 comfortably.

Today’s graph makes for very happy reading ☺

In other news after sending payment to Tim I needed to top up my stars account and as by chance FullTilt sent me and email saying top up $20 and we give you $20 of tournament money 10x$1 Jackpot SNG and 2x$5 Rush tickets. I added $40 to my FullTilt account and then played a few Jackpots and won $2 ☺ (btw it’s a strange and fast game that Jackpot SNG) Happily added $2 onto today’s total ☺

Also I have set myself a new record this week with a new top SNG leaderboard score of 354. Not enough to make it into top 100 but bloody close! I will one day make it up there :)

Target Remaining $68.75
    • safeasfcuk
      Day 12 /30
      Decided to wake up at 7am today to play poker (yes I may be getting slightly addicted!) OMG there are so many regs and more skilled players playing at this time! I managed to break even before going to work. Played a few games after work but tbh getting home at 10pm and playing tired is not the best approach to my game. After busting out 3rd and 2nd three times Iv decided to call it a night. I have a few hours tomorrow to play before I take my granddad out for a birthday lunch however im working nights tomorrow so may not get may games behind me ☹

It goes to show how finishing 2nd really dose affect your overall profit if I had finished 1st in all 3 of those today’s profit would be $10 however finishing second has cost me $7! Think I need to do some work on my HU game over the course of the week.

Today’s graph is a up and down as the Welsh countryside it was an emotional journey to with a profit of $2.96 to show.

My HUD stats are showing me playing way to loose overall with a average of 30-40 however my PFR is always about the same area. Overall I'm a loose aggressive player atm however I'm not sure if this is such a bad thing as long as I know how to fold a card when I'm beaten. Whats your thoughts?

Target Remaining $65.79
    • safeasfcuk
      Day 13/30

Only played a few games today well 3 in the morning and omg reg infested again! I lost all 3 games busting $4.50 :(

Know when my hand is beaten and don't hang onto the hand is todays key learning!

I worked nights tonight so no time to recover my loss

There is always tomorrow