NL2 finally beat

• rap1dw1n3r
      3 weeks 63k hands but I finally beat the cursed NL2 6max limit :)

Was a really interesting and fun journey and I've learned so much trough out the bad beats and bad plays that I've made that I think I've become a whole new poker player. Next stop NL5 :D

Heres the graph if anyone if intersted.

• 9 replies
    • patszerdonk
      surprising red line.
    • rap1dw1n3r
      At the start i did not bet value from river thats why its day up later on i changed my strategy and got a lot more value on river that's why it started to go down :)
    • DecMate
      awesome graph dude, feels good to beat a limit. I haven't actually acomplished this myself yet but i started from nl10, i'll be posting graphs soon! :f_biggrin:
    • gadget51
      Awesome stuff, congratulations!

As for nl5, I play nl5, please don't go there, you're far too good. :f_eek:

Have fun at the next rung of the ladder rap1dw1n3r - and give me a little wave on the way past wont you! :s_cool:

• andiofwbafc
      Congrats dude.

3000 hands per day on average! How many tables did you play?

The graph gives me hope because I have a lot of steep dips in mine.

If I stick at it & work on my game more I can hopefully beat NL2 as well......
    • SharpQuark
      I didn't think it was possible to get a positive red line in NL2 to be honest, I seem to get called or raised even when I have a hand so I'm just getting an ever decreasing red line from folding blinds and missed boards.
    • Bacamarte91
      Well done my friend! I've had many bumps along the way and I hope to beat the limit as well.
    • sokoi
      :s_drink: Congratulations!! That's awesome to read a success blog beating NL2.

I've started at NL4 but have been playing some NL2 along side. I've noticed a difference between the two according to my graphs. I know I could probably do better if focused my attention to NL2 but as of right now, with just under 2K hands at it, I'm at par.

NL4 is the level I'm going to focus on and try and beat. Hopefully I'll be able to post a success blog such as yours. Very inspired at the moment so Thank You!!
    • MichFran
      63K hands in 3 weeks? Wow, and then at NL2. I could not find the time, or the patience. Well done, and congrats :)