trouble finding some stats in HM2

• benaars
      benaars
      Bronze
      Hello!

Wanted to add some more stats to my Pop-up and unfortunately cannot find "float" and "fold vs float" as well as fold vs Hero 4bet.

Are these stats in HM2 at all? If they are where could they be located?
  • 4 replies
    • ColorFlusher
      ColorFlusher
      Silver
      Floating can't be measured. Would you happen to mean squeeze instead?

Float: Calling a bet without a good hand intending to bluff the bettor later in the hand.
    • PerusJamppa
      PerusJamppa
      Bronze
      Isn't Bet vs msd cBet turn (IP) at least closest to that? OOP it's a bit more difficult because c-raise turn and bet river if villain checks turn behind are both someway meeting the definitions of floating OOP? :tongue:

Also Skip cBet turn and fold are imo propably the closest ones what comes to the floating.

I can't find neither fold vs Hero 4-bet stat.
    • netsrak
      netsrak
      Gold
      Here is a short discussion about float stats in our Forum: http://forums.holdemmanager.com/general-support/481272-float-bet-when-checked-stat.html
    • benaars
      benaars
      Bronze
      Originally posted by ColorFlusher
      Floating can't be measured. Would you happen to mean squeeze instead?

Float: Calling a bet without a good hand intending to bluff the bettor later in the hand.
      Well I was hoping there could be a stat which shows how often villain calls bet on the flop and then bets turn when checked to.

Isn't Bet vs msd cBet turn (IP) at least closest to that? OOP it's a bit more difficult because c-raise turn and bet river if villain checks turn behind are both someway meeting the definitions of floating OOP?

Also Skip cBet turn and fold are imo propably the closest ones what comes to the floating.

Thanks, these are probably the best options, thanks!