One Year challenge - NL 4 SH ----> NL 10

• voult1
      voult1
      Gold
      Hey everybody!!!

The introducction will be shortly.

I decided to seriously take care of my poker education. I would like to prove myself that I was able to overcome microstakes, which seems to me not to go. There are no regular work on the game, analysis, education and it leads to frustration and dissatisfaction with the game . Poker is a game really difficult and requires a huge amount of work - I know that. I'll be proud of myself if I will regularly work on the game. I love these game and it's my hobby. I was playing a few year ofcourse without any resoults - and these is my shame.

In addition, I would like to regularly work on the English language. I am from Poland and now i am living in Denmark and i want to spend here mimimum one year.

I am in the procces of reading A quick guide of skyrocketing your poker and life and I am verry imprees of huge amount of knowledgae and techniques of changing youre habits - it was always interesting topic for me especially respect to poker.

What i will play:

NL 6max - i was playin FR but i have many problems witch my account on pokerstars in denmark.And as whe know FR on different platforms dosen't exist above NL 10 i think.

What is my main goal - to get to NL 50 and be there winning poker player.
      Why only NL 50 beacouse i didin't even trhu NL 10. And it will be great sucess. I want to say that i fulfilled one of my dreams. I want to feel it!!!
      And then whe will see.............

I am not sure if will play in the next several weeks ( beacouse there is always some problems witch pokerooms ) i am waiting for respond from bet365 when i will be able to transfer my money.
      In denmark is so many problems for foreigners that i was not bealiving in any aspect of handling bank documents, residential adress, CPR numbre ( witchout these number i dosen't exist).

If you will finde some leanguage errors in my introduction i will be grateful for correction. And any comments will be welcome.
  • 18 replies
    • luckySerb
      luckySerb
      Bronze
      GL man :s_grin:
    • voult1
      voult1
      Gold
      DAY 1

Thanx mate!!

Ok ofcourse bet 365 didin't responde - and these is normal in denmark :P
      Everybody have everything in deep ass:P
      Nobady care that you are waiting 2 months for documents or something important to you.
      And for me as Polish citizan is weard, beacouse in my country most of things for example open bank account, get a insurance number, get the driver licens and similar things is commonly legally regulated.
      I think in denmark too but if you are foraigner as me and my friends there is always problem witch something.

It was funny thing witch bank account. I went witch my friendto the bank.
      Ofcourse they sad that we have two bring two documents witch our addres and whe had only one.

Ok then we went to commune and ask for document that we live on these adrees . I recive these document witch yellow card - entiling my to have healh cover. And my poor friend didi'n recive any document and in addicion they sad than im my situation they made a mistake fuck and that is all the time. :P always mistake whe are verry sorry:P

I was waiting for open a bank acount 3 weeks in poland i have in 3 days.
      In London i had in 2 days:P
      Danish people are so relaks that despite every problem i love these country and people.

Its interesting that in Denmark is is lawful sex with animals!!
      I didin't bealive they have farm sex!!! they can go like to whorehouse.

Fuck that country is full of differences.

I am quiting smoking from today. I was reading Allen Carl easy way - i it's true everything is in our head. I will be infrom haw is going witch my quiting cigarets. i wanted to do long time ago but i alway back to these fucking addiction . I Hate these addicion!!!!!
    • NutzAreOk
      NutzAreOk
      Bronze
      Welcome to blogs voult1! :)

Originally posted by voult1
      Its interesting that in Denmark is is lawful sex with animals!!
      Unfortunately, if I remember right, we have the same here in Finland. And I`m pretty sure it`s lawful if you don`t force animal to have sex. Sick world...
    • voult1
      voult1
      Gold
      DAY2

thanx!!

Yes i agree:P sick world
      But is quite interesting to known new countries witch their so different mentality and customs - i love it:P

Ok

finally i transfer my money to bet365!!!!!!!
      Ihaaaaa i can play !!!!!!
      Now i instal a HM2 and i can play my first poker sesion after 4 month of brak ( i had to wait 4 months for all my papers to finally play online poker in denmark -fuck!!)
      I am so exited!!!!!
    • voult1
      voult1
      Gold
      DAY 4

I transfer 50 euro for bet 365.
      I install HM2.
      I payed poker for 2 days for funn:P I had to :P since my 4 months break.
      Ohh my good it was a pleasure !!!! o love these game!!!!

Ok i can start to get down to work, and Start playing at NL 4 .

My plan for today :

- set my HM 2
      - read a basic articules
      - play 45' session

I was wondering beacouse i don't know where to start . I mean i was plaing FR and all basic articules is concerning FR only few is about sh. It is a good step to start from read all basic articules??

Maybe someone could recommend some videos, articules, or some topic from forum.
    • voult1
      voult1
      Gold
      DAY 9

Ofcourse something must happend !!!!!
      I break my arm - fuck , i was going to work and i fell from my bicycle.
      The ground was wet, and my tire ran to a skid. I hit with quite high-speed in to barrier. It's compicated fraction and tomorrow i have operation.

Now i will have a lot of time for a poker. I don't know about my future in denmark beacouse i I am destitute. i can't work i have only health cover from poland - in denmark if you are working from some temporary service you don't have healh cover in the way to work, only if you had a accident at work.

But

I will not give up from poker. fuck the rest things .

I am going to education - basic arts have to be readed very careful.
    • voult1
      voult1
      Gold
      DAY 12

Ok i am after the operation everything went very good, they blocked my nerv in my all arm, and i didin't feel anything they drill in my bone and i was resting.
      Fuck whe have lucky to live in nowadays where medicine is in so high level , i can't imagined haw was in the past - 100 houndret years before fuck. Probably people very offen looses their conciousnes.

Ok i played a fee sesions and it's time to post hands after every sesion i played.

Todays plan:

- 2 h of education
      - 45' sesion
      - hands analizing
      - find information how to phrase a good plan - it's i think one of most important topic in the beganing , to learn properly .
    • voult1
      voult1
      Gold
      DAY 13

Ok learning in progress, fuck a lot of material( i didin't read all basic material) is a pik of a mountain:P and while i am learning many question arises.
      But know i have to master the basic concepts.

After the basic material i know i have to learn about cbets - some videos

I will be noting some important concept that i have to after the basic concepts develope.

Have to master:

:club: equilab - video, atricules
      :club: Heand reading - video, articules
      :club: Cbet - video, articules itd

When i was thinking about Cbet, before the cbet is First round of beting and its conneted with hand reading and it will be i think in the first places after the Cbet.

Another think analizing the sesion - and another very important - equity, equiab itd.

Today :

- 2h of education
      - last sesion review
      - mayby 45' sesion
    • voult1
      voult1
      Gold
      ok

i spent 2 h for education - i read verry careful how to play after the flop, a make notes i was think a lot about what i readed.

Know i will play a 45' sesion and i will foucus on valuebeting and thinking in wchih hands my opponents can call, fold itd.

After sesion i will looked a film about equilab and try to use these program to analize my sesion.
    • voult1
      voult1
      Gold
      DAY 14

Today sesion.

- 4,77E

It doesn't matter - i am not focousing on my score but on learning and founding a leaks.

I have very weak dicipline , i have to find way to work very hard on my game.
      I have to make schedule on what time what i will be doing.

Hand from last sesion which i wansn't sure how to play corretly.

IPoker, $0.02/$0.04 No Limit Hold'em Cash, 4 Players
      Poker Tools Powered By Holdem Manager - The Ultimate Poker Software Suite.

Hero (SB): $4.08 (102 bb)
      BB: $0.21 (5.3 bb)
      CO: $1.60 (40 bb)
      BTN: $2.09 (52.2 bb)

Preflop: Hero is SB with J J
      CO folds, BTN raises to $0.12, Hero calls $0.10, BB folds

Flop: ($0.28) 4 2 6 (2 players)
      Hero bets $0.24, BTN calls $0.24

Turn: ($0.76) 7 (2 players)
      Hero bets $0.60, BTN raises to $1.73 and is all-in, Hero calls $1.13

River: ($4.22) Q (2 players, 1 is all-in)

Results:
      $4.22 pot ($0.28 rake)
      Final Board: 4 2 6 7 Q
      Hero mucked J J and lost (-$2.09 net)
      BTN showed Q A and won $3.94 ($1.85 net)

villain 26/16 16 hand

Pre - i didn't want to make 3 bet i want to leave his wide range .
      Flop - wet flop i don't want to wait and give him free cards
      Turn - falls another bad card and i am not sure if should bet. Villain make a raise i call.

What to do today:

:club: Traing of valuebeting - polish section
      :club: i will try to make a detailed plan with my goals
      :club: after that i will make a weekly schedule, on what time i will get up, what i will be doing, how long i wll be learning and what and so on.
    • voult1
      voult1
      Gold
      DAy 16

Another sesion for me:

+ 14,47 E
      BM : 64,47

I notice that i feel more concetreted when i listen that kind of music.
      During the day i listen to blues, rock music but when i need to be concetrated i listen relaksation music - it not disturb me .

I will be very honest on my blog.
      I can't handle with quiting my cigarett - it's so fucking mind addiction than i don't bealive.

I woke up and i am fighting every day i am lying myself, i cast another package of cigaretts, and after 5-8 hours i am runnig to shop for cigaretts. I a can't foucs on anything.

Always the same story.... sad.
    • voult1
      voult1
      Gold
      DAY 21

My main Goal :

Be a winner poker player at NL 50

Intermediate goals :

:club: Beat the NL 4 at bet 365
      :club: master perfectly baisic articules
      :club: start to play at 4 tables in the beggining 1-2 sesion for 45'
      :club: be focused on decision at the tables
      :club: after sesion accurate analize
      :club: 6 days of learnig

These is my plan for the beggining i have to hold on plan.
    • voult1
      voult1
      Gold
      DAY 29

OK 29 days passed, i did nothing. Fuck!!! I am doing the same thing, the same pattern 1 day of working, 4-5 days of playing. I don't analize my game, does not execute the plan i don't know why I write my goals if i not stick the plan.

Fuck i moran!!!

I have to summary those 29 days despite the fact that i did not stick the plan.
    • JCSeerup
      JCSeerup
      Bronze
      Originally posted by voult1
      Hand from last sesion which i wansn't sure how to play corretly.

IPoker, $0.02/$0.04 No Limit Hold'em Cash, 4 Players

Hero (SB): $4.08 (102 bb)
      BB: $0.21 (5.3 bb)
      CO: $1.60 (40 bb)
      BTN: $2.09 (52.2 bb)

Preflop: Hero is SB with J J
      CO folds, BTN raises to $0.12, Hero calls $0.10, BB folds

Flop: ($0.28) 4 2 6 (2 players)
      Hero bets $0.24, BTN calls $0.24

Turn: ($0.76) 7 (2 players)
      Hero bets $0.60, BTN raises to $1.73 and is all-in, Hero calls $1.13

River: ($4.22) Q (2 players, 1 is all-in)

Results:
      $4.22 pot ($0.28 rake)
      Final Board: 4 2 6 7 Q
      Hero mucked J J and lost (-$2.09 net)
      BTN showed Q A and won $3.94 ($1.85 net)

villain 26/16 16 hand

Pre - i didn't want to make 3 bet i want to leave his wide range .
      Flop - wet flop i don't want to wait and give him free cards
      Turn - falls another bad card and i am not sure if should bet. Villain make a raise i call.
      Pre - Fold to 3b stat is very useful here, most players at this stake will fold so much you can auto profit from doing it. In this case I would 3b as we are going to be OOP with a hand thats really hard to play post flop.

Flop - The board is not really that wet considering he very often just have two overs or a draw, so I don't really like donking here.

Turn - Again we have to consider the hands he call with on the flop, so turn is really not that bad compared to other.

Also as I'm danish I would like to mention that sex with animals is certainly not normal! ;) Where about in Denmark do you live? I can't talk as a foreigner, but I never had trouble with the system (bank, ID, etc.).

GL with the goal, having success is indeed one of the best feelings in the world. Chasing it myself! :)
    • voult1
      voult1
      Gold
      DAY 30

Hy JC seerup , yes it,s not normal:P it's weard .As citizen of danmark you will not have a problem, it's problem of foraigners - danmark is defecing from influx of people from abroad. And i understand these in 100 %. What is intresting that danmark invite a turkey people, why i see them sow many:P , i didin't know. They are i think problematick for country they don't want to socialize, women not working just born children and takeing a big amount of social care, and they are garbage, when i see a turkey i always note that most of them throws some garbage, empty bottle, paper, packaging.

Thanks for analize my hand!!!!! in Danmark i am living on Taastrup

Below i paste my stats and winrate after nearly 14 K hands!!!
      People reach 20bb/100 on 14 k hands i don't know nothing about poker - and if i don't change many things in my aproach to poker i will be only another blogger who only write i say that he want to play on Nl 50 !!!!

• voult1
      voult1
      Gold
      DAY 41

I hate myself i lost 11 days.
      Today i start to do something, i spent maby 2 hours for education and play verry short session.
      I had to break that sesion beacouse i wasn't concetrated i start to ask questions for every hand i play and i don't know the answer for most of my question:P moran!!
    • voult1
      voult1
      Gold
      DAY 42

Today come to me my 6 years old godson. It was hard day :P he just left my house and i have time for a review from the last session.

1)

IPoker, $0.02/$0.04 No Limit Hold'em Cash, 6 Players

SB: $3.90 (97.5 bb)
      Hero (BB): $4.99 (124.8 bb)
      UTG: $1.02 (25.5 bb)
      MP: $0.66 (16.5 bb)
      CO: $4.10 (102.5 bb)
      BTN: $6.34 (158.5 bb)

Preflop: Hero is BB with T T
      UTG raises to $0.12, MP raises to $0.20, 3 folds, Hero raises to $0.40, UTG raises to $1.02 and is all-in, MP calls $0.46 and is all-in, Hero calls $0.62

Flop: ($2.72) Q 2 3 (3 players, 2 are all-in)
      Turn: ($2.72) 5 (3 players, 2 are all-in)
      River: ($2.72) 9 (3 players, 2 are all-in)

Results:
      $2.72 pot ($0.18 rake)
      Final Board: Q 2 3 5 9
      Hero mucked T T and lost (-$1.02 net)
      UTG showed J J and won $0.67 (-$0.35 net)
      MP showed Q Q and won $1.87 ($1.21 net)

Seat 5: Player5 ( €1.02 EUR ) - VPIP: 15, PFR: 9, 3B: 0, AF: 3,0, Hands: 53
      Seat 6: Player6 ( €0.66 EUR ) - VPIP: 74, PFR: 13, 3B: 20, AF: 5,0, Hands: 38

I think it was a manifest error, they are shortstacks and they have low pfr.
      It was stupid mistake.

2)

IPoker, $0.02/$0.04 No Limit Hold'em Cash, 5 Players

SB: $4.72 (118 bb)
      BB: $3.96 (99 bb)
      Hero (MP): $4.38 (109.5 bb)
      CO: $2.12 (53 bb)
      BTN: $5.01 (125.2 bb)

Preflop: Hero is MP with Q A
      Hero raises to $0.12, CO folds, BTN calls $0.12, 2 folds

Flop: ($0.30) 2 3 A (2 players)
      Hero bets $0.21, BTN calls $0.21

Turn: ($0.72) 4 (2 players)
      Hero bets $0.50, BTN calls $0.50

River: ($1.72) K (2 players)
      Hero bets $0.86, BTN folds

Results:
      $1.72 pot ($0.11 rake)
      Final Board: 2 3 A 4 K
      Hero mucked Q A and won $1.61 ($0.78 net)
      BTN mucked and lost (-$0.83 net)

Open raise
      Flop : bet for value
      Turn: bet for value
      River : bet for value also i think he will often call with worst Ax mayby i am wrong.

Villain after 23 hand is 23/0

Sesion :

+ 6,76 E.

I am going to educatcion.I start with videos "preflop perfection" Early position
    • voult1
      voult1
      Gold
      DAY 44

Hyy everybody.

After 44 days i decide put everything on education!!!
      Yesterday when i played another bad session i knew that i have so many leacks that i can't play profitable.

I have to put a lot of work.

These is true when somebody is saing that begginiers can feel on the beggining like on the island.

I start to read poker math that matters by owen gains.
      I will read careful all of it, i read i think 20 % of the book.