Let's put these 80$ to good use!

• Woohoooo
      Woohoooo
      Silver
      Well helluu!
      My name is Viktor, i'm 22 years old and was born and raised in Sweden.
      My poker career has been pretty much like anyone elses, lots of ups and downs. Although, I have a tendency to break BRM to take a "shortcut" and try to skip some of the micro limits, something i'm trying to improve.
      My dad died 3 weeks ago, something that made me start thinking about where i'm heading in life. I've never had a job, I quit high school because i hated all the unimportant and excessive classes and i'm still living at home without anything to show for my life.
      That's why i'm starting this blog, to keep track of myself and make sure I get in some much needed volume, something that i've been lacking during the summer.
      Summer vacation is over now, and since I spent pretty much all of my money, it's time to start grinding a bankroll again.
      I'm primarily a MTT/MTSNG player, but it's pretty hard to keep a safe BRM in those games when playing micro, so i'm currently grinding the 1,50$ FR turbos (got sick of the hypers). So in the near future I will stick to the FR turbos until I grind a big enough roll for MTTs.
      Hopefully I won't be stuck at these low limits forever, as the demand for money increases, I will have to put in more volume to start climbing.

I start with 79,54$.
      When I play, I start up 18-24 tournaments and play them until the end, smokebreak and repeat, which takes about an hour.
      I'll move up to the 3,50$'s once i hit 200$ and hopefully the 7$'s when i hit 500$, but we'll see what happens :)
      I'll update almost every day with graphs, hands and other relevant information, although not as much hands now when i'm only playing 1,50's.

Be well! :f_biggrin:
  • 5 replies
    • kierantierney
      kierantierney
      Bronze
      Best of Luck!!!
    • safeasfcuk
      safeasfcuk
      Bronze
      Good luck you and me are on a similar journey however you are prob far more experience than me. Iv just started a blog myself doing exactly this.
    • Woohoooo
      Woohoooo
      Silver
      Thank you for your support, it means alot to me! :)
      I'm about to start my first session since I started this blog, but I noticed that I forgot to mention something in my previous post.
      The reason i'm trying to get more money, except to survive ofcourse, is to buy my mom a BMW. Something I promised her like 2 years ago but haven't been able to accomplish.
      Anyway, let's! :)
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Originally posted by Woohoooo
      Thank you for your support, it means alot to me! :)
      I'm about to start my first session since I started this blog, but I noticed that I forgot to mention something in my previous post.
      The reason i'm trying to get more money, except to survive ofcourse, is to buy my mom a BMW. Something I promised her like 2 years ago but haven't been able to accomplish.
      Anyway, let's! :)
      Can I have one too? :tongue:
    • Woohoooo
      Woohoooo
      Silver
      Haven't been playing much since the start of september, but I guess it'll come. 114 tournaments in and just a profit of 10,79$ (and an additional 10$ stellar reward). Gonna try to put in some more volume before the end of the week, and hopefully many enough for it to be worth to post a graph. ;)
      The plan is to put in an least 3 hours tomorrow before checking with people if something's happening later that night.
      Gnight