Neobot

• YohanN7
      YohanN7
      Bronze
      Neobot

What do you guys think?

I'vs just had a two-hour session versus Neo. I find the bot surprisingly passive. Well, he's attacking plenty preflop from BB, but checks behind a lot when in position. Very little check-raising. Easy to induce to bluff, but I rarely caught him bluffing "uninduced".

These conclusions may be my imagination of course, only one session to go on :)
  • 11 replies
    • kavboj84
      kavboj84
      Gold
      I think its a fishbot. Try sartre its definitely a lot better than the matrix guy.
    • YohanN7
      YohanN7
      Bronze
      Fishbot!.

I totally like it :]
    • YohanN7
      YohanN7
      Bronze
      Actually, as an adaption to Neo's frequent checking behind, there were occasions where I considered donking. Also, I normally don't 3-bet preflop from the BB, but keeping both "no 3-bet" and "no donking" can't be a good strategy versus Neo (or anyone checking behind in a balanced way).
      Bronze
      Originally posted by YohanN7
      Actually, as an adaption to Neo's frequent checking behind, there were occasions where I considered donking. Also, I normally don't 3-bet preflop from the BB, but keeping both "no 3-bet" and "no donking" can't be a good strategy versus Neo (or anyone checking behind in a balanced way).
      btw the no 3bet from BB is a very bad idea in your position. start 3betting more since your in the micros. will give you a bigger wr and overall profit. the no 3betting is like only applicable vs someone who knows what hes doing. and that won't happen before you reach 1/2+ .. sure there may be a few at 25/50c - 0.5/1 but you got no reason to do it vs anyone below 1/2+ actually im pretty sure we can say 2/4+
    • YohanN7
      YohanN7
      Bronze
      I both agree and disagree. The best strategy depends on the opponent.

But when the opponent knows what he is doing (meaning flop c-bet < 100%on the flop, and turn c-bet <<100%), then 3-betting becomes more attractive. That is to say, the non-3-betting strategy works better at lower limits, not higher.

Then there is also the fact that non-3-betting is easier to play than 3-betting, both as a matter of practice in individual hands and as seen from a balanced perspective.
    • NightShadePMC
      NightShadePMC
      Bronze
      It's weak as shit. he always 3.5Xes,calls with shit from the big blind(like J5o),calls 3bets light pre-flop(like K7s),calls light post-flop with not even a pair for multiple streets. I want to play him for cash.
      Bronze
      Originally posted by NightShadePMC
      It's weak as shit. he always 3.5Xes,calls with shit from the big blind(like J5o),calls 3bets light pre-flop(like K7s),calls light post-flop with not even a pair for multiple streets. I want to play him for cash.
      your in the wrong place nightshade. This is Fixed Limit .. not lousy no limit fullring nits
      Bronze
      Originally posted by YohanN7
      I both agree and disagree. The best strategy depends on the opponent.

But when the opponent knows what he is doing (meaning flop c-bet < 100%on the flop, and turn c-bet <<100%), then 3-betting becomes more attractive. That is to say, the non-3-betting strategy works better at lower limits, not higher.

Then there is also the fact that non-3-betting is easier to play than 3-betting, both as a matter of practice in individual hands and as seen from a balanced perspective.
      all im saying is by not 3betting your losing out on a lot of value in the micros so I don't think its worth it.

sure its easier but its not neccessary in the micros at all.
    • NightShadePMC
      NightShadePMC
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Avataren
      your in the wrong place nightshade. This is Fixed Limit .. not lousy no limit fullring nits
      I played no limit hold'em heads-up with the piece of shit. Think before you comment, in what god damned fixed limit game can you ever open 3.5x?
    • NightShadePMC
      NightShadePMC
      Bronze
      And I would not define 24/19/8 stats at full ring as being nitty.
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Avataren
      I played no limit hold'em heads-up with the piece of shit. Think before you comment, in what god damned fixed limit game can you ever open 3.5x?
      your in FL forums dude. here we talk Fixed Limit obviously about Neobot. not nl ... check forums before you comment, right back at ya.. you talk nl , we talk FL..