This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Fpp

• jaeden23
      jaeden23
      Bronze
      Just a question about FPP conversion because I can't really find the answer I'm looking for on google.

For a bad SNG player, is the 280 hyper's really the best option to convert my FPP? Also if I convert my FPP into $T does that mean I have to play even more SNG's to get some actual cash because I really hate playing SNG poker tbh. The $10 for 1000FPP seems like such a bad conversion though...
  • 3 replies
    • mute20
      mute20
      Bronze
      the 235 sunday storms are the pretty unanimous best fpp to cash ratio. They are variance based so if you can do the gold+ cash buys then just go for it if you don't feel comfortable.
    • metza
      metza
      Bronze
      Actually the 70FPP are the best ffp:cash ratio by far as it is much easier to have a bigger edge in these sats. Only problem is time factor as they take ages, in which case the 235fpps are a lot better overall.

Once you get $T, you can swap it for real $ in a slightly lower rate, there is a thread in pokerstrategy for people wanting to do this, as well as sites doing it automatically (but you get a bit less $ than from forum)
    • jaeden23
      jaeden23
      Bronze
      Ok ty guys.