Fpp

• jaeden23
      jaeden23
      Bronze
      Just a question about FPP conversion because I can't really find the answer I'm looking for on google.

For a bad SNG player, is the 280 hyper's really the best option to convert my FPP? Also if I convert my FPP into $T does that mean I have to play even more SNG's to get some actual cash because I really hate playing SNG poker tbh. The $10 for 1000FPP seems like such a bad conversion though...
  • 3 replies
    • mute20
      mute20
      Bronze
      the 235 sunday storms are the pretty unanimous best fpp to cash ratio. They are variance based so if you can do the gold+ cash buys then just go for it if you don't feel comfortable.
    • metza
      metza
      Bronze
      Actually the 70FPP are the best ffp:cash ratio by far as it is much easier to have a bigger edge in these sats. Only problem is time factor as they take ages, in which case the 235fpps are a lot better overall.

Once you get $T, you can swap it for real $ in a slightly lower rate, there is a thread in pokerstrategy for people wanting to do this, as well as sites doing it automatically (but you get a bit less $ than from forum)
    • jaeden23
      jaeden23
      Bronze
      Ok ty guys.