Just another MTSNG challenge

  • 13 replies
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Joined: 23.03.2011 Posts: 9,164
      Hey Anasurimbor,

      Nice one. What types of MTSnGs are you playing?

      Good Luck

      Laz
    • Anasurimbor
      Anasurimbor
      Bronze
      Joined: 23.12.2012 Posts: 34
      Originally posted by Lazza61
      Hey Anasurimbor,

      Nice one. What types of MTSnGs are you playing?

      Good Luck

      Laz
      Hey! Thnx

      Start with all 0.5 MTsngs. I will try to move up ASAP. Will add some MTT and satts aswell in the future. Old School :D
    • Anasurimbor
      Anasurimbor
      Bronze
      Joined: 23.12.2012 Posts: 34
      Day 1:


    • Anasurimbor
      Anasurimbor
      Bronze
      Joined: 23.12.2012 Posts: 34
      Friday. Didn't play :rolleyes:
    • Anasurimbor
      Anasurimbor
      Bronze
      Joined: 23.12.2012 Posts: 34
      DAY 2



      Had to add some 0.25 at the beginning :]
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Joined: 23.03.2011 Posts: 9,164
      Hey Anasurimbor,

      Never be afraid of dropping down a limit to either rebuild your roll or regain confidence. Hopefully the rollercoaster is over and it's onward and upward. :s_thumbsup:

      Crush them fish

      Laz
    • Anasurimbor
      Anasurimbor
      Bronze
      Joined: 23.12.2012 Posts: 34
      Originally posted by Lazza61
      Hey Anasurimbor,

      Never be afraid of dropping down a limit to either rebuild your roll or regain confidence. Hopefully the rollercoaster is over and it's onward and upward. :s_thumbsup:

      Crush them fish

      Laz
      Tnx for the support!!

      DAY 3



      Cash out: 20$

      Added some 1$ tourneys. Started really bad(had to stop register), but then i was luckily enough to hit some. Will play .5 only till 150$ BR
      Cashed out 20$ for ICMIZER program.
    • evolv87
      evolv87
      Bronze
      Joined: 14.06.2011 Posts: 114
      Neat blog. Maybe you can post what your best result was each day as well? Seems like you are turning a nice profit so far. Hope you can keep it up! GL
    • AlcopopDK
      AlcopopDK
      Bronze
      Joined: 23.03.2009 Posts: 172
      Nice volume! ;)

      How many tbls are u playing?

      I'm currently at the same stakes (just starting to add 1$ games) but cant seem to put in the same volume :/

      GL :)

      /AlcopopDK
    • Anasurimbor
      Anasurimbor
      Bronze
      Joined: 23.12.2012 Posts: 34
      Didn't play yesterday.

      Originally posted by evolv87
      Neat blog. Maybe you can post what your best result was each day as well? Seems like you are turning a nice profit so far. Hope you can keep it up! GL
      Hey. Tnx for reply. Thought u can easily figure it out by comparing two prev day graphs....

      Originally posted by AlcopopDK
      Nice volume! ;)

      How many tbls are u playing?

      I'm currently at the same stakes (just starting to add 1$ games) but cant seem to put in the same volume :/

      GL :)

      /AlcopopDK
      Hello there

      I'm playing from 20-35 tables now. Playing as much as it going...
    • evolv87
      evolv87
      Bronze
      Joined: 14.06.2011 Posts: 114
      Originally posted by Anasurimbor
      Didn't play yesterday.

      Originally posted by evolv87
      Neat blog. Maybe you can post what your best result was each day as well? Seems like you are turning a nice profit so far. Hope you can keep it up! GL
      Hey. Tnx for reply. Thought u can easily figure it out by comparing two prev day graphs...
      I was more referring to what your best placing in a single tournament was or biggest cash of the day.
    • Anasurimbor
      Anasurimbor
      Bronze
      Joined: 23.12.2012 Posts: 34
      DAY 4



      Originally posted by evolv87
      I was more referring to what your best placing in a single tournament was or biggest cash of the day.
      Playing so much tourneys at once - its really hard to say. My biggest cash is top-1 in present MTSNGs i'm playing. Nothing extraordinary :) I believe its 49$ by now.
    • nutural
      nutural
      Silver
      Joined: 21.09.2011 Posts: 39
      with so many tables open what would you say is your top priorities?

      what are you paying attention to? (i.e. marking, notes, specific hud stats, etc etc)
      And I understand it's all kind of different formats? How do you track bubble getting close etc etc.

      never did any serious MTing so always wondering ... :)