This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Hello from Hot_Flushez

• HotFlushez
      HotFlushez
      Bronze
      Hello all. My name is Hot_Flushez which is a take on Women of a certain age (not saying I am that age yet) and the poker hand of course.
      I have been playing poker for about 4 years on and off. I seem to play for a couple of months solid everyday then I have a break and don't come back for a few months. I think if I could stay with it I would be bit more successful.
      I only play micro stakes. I like Sit & Go the best, because my win rate on them is high. And I have just started to play micro tournaments more in the last few days and I have been pretty successful in them, cashing and finishing in top position, which is such a buzz. I think I maybe addicted to the rush of winning a field of players.
      I am very lucky as I haven't gone bust and I follow a good bankroll management thanks to the guidance and tips from pokerstrategy page. I actually haven't deposited any money since the first few days of playing online. I have managed to just play with my winnings and I have even been lucky to withdraw money from my poker account too.
      Good luck to you all and hopefully see you at the tables.
      Hot_Flushez x
  • 2 replies