FullTilt bonus code PS150 and rakeback? An answer would be nice, thank you.

• oswaldo182
      oswaldo182
      Bronze
      After I passed the Quiz, I sent a support ticket with a question about what FullTilt bonus code to use to get rakeback, because I could choose between two different codes (PS150 and PSVIP) and it was confusing to say the least.

Answer from support:

If you choose Full Tilt you will want to use the PS150 bonus code in order to get the $50 starting capital. You will also receive 27% rake after you cleared the additonal $50 bonus.

So I started at FT, got $50 starting capital but I also deposited $200 and got a $200 bonus.

Since I got the deposit bonus, do I then not get the extra PokerStrategy $50 bonus? It doesnt show up in my bonus window so I dont think I got it..

Also, I read in the FullTilt FAQ that "Rakeback only with "PSVIP" bonus code", but that is not what the support guy told me.
      So I then ask you, will I really get 27% rakeback when I used the PS150 bonus code or was the support guy wrong? ?(

Sorry for the long post and the questions, but this is all really confusing. Any help is appreciated. :)
  • 7 replies
    • argentinos13
      argentinos13
      Bronze
      Yep i have the same prob as u can see in my thread.
      I was told by support that i'll get rakeback, but i think the correct code is PSVIP since FT couldn't find any rakeback info in my account..
    • oswaldo182
      oswaldo182
      Bronze
      Yeah, it's really confusing when the FullTilt FAQ says that you need to use the code "PSVIP" but the Poker Strategy support guy says you should get rakeback with the code "PS150"...

Can anyone from Poker Strategy, admin, moderator or something, answer us?

Would be really nice to clarify if we got screwed over by the support guy that is supposed to help us, or not...
    • djfusion1234
      djfusion1234
      Bronze
      i used PS150 and i get rakeback
    • EliasVeritas
      EliasVeritas
      Bronze
      Originally posted by djfusion1234
      ²
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      I experienced similar problem, however Full Tilt have explained as follows:

=Rakeback
      +Tournament Fees
      - Bonuses (e.g. your 100% first deposit/2nd PS $50)
      - Freerolls and added values in tournaments (your share of)
      - points spent in shop etc.

In my case, I received rakeback the first couple of weeks, but over the last 2 or 3 weeks (ironically having played significantly more), the matching bonus I've cleared together with the freerolls I've entered have outweighed the rakeback earned.

Once the bonus is fully cleared, you should start to earn rakeback again.

Can't say I'm overly impressed, especially with them clawing back for freerolls, but I can see where they're coming from.

Bart.

e.g. In my case, estimated rakeback due was circa $15, however I've cleared $40 bonus (free from Full Tilt) and played in numerous $100 freeroll MTT's, where an average of 1,000 entries means an 'added value' of 10cents per player.
    • oswaldo182
      oswaldo182
      Bronze
      Aight, thanks for the answers.

I will have to stay clear of those freerolls now though :P
    • spit22
      spit22
      Bronze
      Originally posted by djfusion1234
      when and how can i notice if i get rakeback or not ? so far i've been playing for a bit over a week i have more than 2k FT points and 160$ + rake.

any replies will be appreciated :)