The Mystery of NL2 6max Zoom - Help!

• 599ALG

I'm playing a lot of NL2 6max Zoom. I am exactly break even there and I would like to ask if you could give some tips (which would be very appreciated) how did you beat this limit?

I must miss something there!

Here is my graph of the last 24k hands:

Thank you and I am looking forward to hearing from you!

• 3 replies
    • Tomaloc
      play loose preflop, tight postflop :) cbetting and giving up a bunch is fairly effective against the regs as well
    • kidzoltan
      Bet for value, don't make big meaningless bluffs! Review your hands.

I won 100$ in 3days when I was in hospital, playing nl2 6max from my phone, do it's possible to beat it.
    • MickyCee93
      Play ABC poker!!!

Don't make big bluffs. Obviously you still bet when you have no showdown value and your opponent is showing weakness.
      Always ask yourself why am I betting. What hands am I trying to get too fold and will they fold.
      Don't get yourself into awkward situations
      Don't play passive.
      Try to play more hands in position.
      Don't pay off your opponents. When they go all in or re-raise you they usually have a big holding especially in Zooom poker. Regular tables it's a bit different. You will find that opponents can do some more crazy things at the regular tables but at Zoom players usually just wait to flop a big hand.

If you have a HUD you can pretty much exploit every single player in 2NL. They always have some sort of weakness. I got PockerTracker 4 a few days ago and my win rate at 2NL just exploded through the roof.

You should probably look to do some more study on the game. Study always helps.