$11,80
      MP3:
      $7,50
      CO:
      $15,75
      BU:
      $10,75

0,05/0,1 No-Limit Hold'em (8 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy Elephant 0.60 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is UTG+2 with 6:diamond: , 6:spade:
      Hero raises to $0,40, MP1 folds, MP2 calls $0,40, MP3 folds, CO calls $0,40, 3 folds.

Flop: ($1,35) A:heart: , A:diamond: , 3:diamond: (3 players)
      Hero bets $1,00, MP2 folds, CO calls $1,00.

Turn: ($3,35) T:club: (2 players)
      Hero bets $2,00, CO folds, Hero gets uncalled bet back..

Final Pot: $3,35

Alright, I'll explain how I thought here... First of all, I raise all pocket pairs first in, after getting it explained in a video on the french site (I think) why limp/calling is bad.

I think the flop calls for a C-bet against 2 opponents (I dont usually do this), since an ace is definately in my range. When CO calls I thought pretty hard on what to do here since I almost never 2nd barrel otherwise. However I put him on the trips or the flushdraw, so I decided to make a 2nd barrel to make it look as if I was protecting (actually maybe I was doing just that).

I was really happy when he folded :P

So, I just wanted an opinion on this... OK to c-bet against 2? OK to 2nd barrel? Should I actually stay away from this type of play (basically trying to play my opponents cards... really way above my skill tbh) on NL10?
  • 2 replies
    • TheBrood
      TheBrood
      Bronze
      Your play seems very advanced to me since your hand isnt so good and you are oop =)

Raising 66 pf is prob ok on this passive board. (what if you get raised?)(I think I prefer more ppl in the hand if I hit my set)
      The cbet is ok I guess since he rarely has an A here.
      2nd barrel here prob gets him to fold pp and FD which are his most likely hands.

I'm interested in what judge will say lol
    • TribunCaesar
      TribunCaesar
      Bronze
      I say: nh!

You definitely need to be able to read this villain and his hand range. Is he capable of folding pockets, maybe even better then yours? If so I like it.

Best regards,
      TribunCaesar