Sidekick and iPoker?

• CamboCat
      CamboCat
      Bronze
      SideKick only seems to work with PokerStars for me...
      I've been only playing on iPoker for about a week but none of these hands show up in SideKick. I double checked that iPoker is saving the handhistories locally. PokerTracker 4 does show all these iPoker hands without a problem.
      I also discovered that SideKick does not show my hand played on Full Tilt (there I also save the handhistories locally).

I've been looking for settings or a way to enter the path to my hand history files but I cannot find anything like this. Anyway. the hand histories folders are all in the standard place where the poker-room saves them on my hard disk.

Is there a way to fix this?
  • 4 replies
    • mrk1988
      mrk1988
      Bronze
      Hi CamboCat,

what timezone do you have selected in the iPoker client? Please make sure that it's "GMT" (in case it's available). If not, let me know which ones are available or try them all out by yourself.

Also, make sure that your local operating systems time is set correctly!

In case nothing of the above helps, let me know what kind of hands you are playing.

BR
      Markus
    • CamboCat
      CamboCat
      Bronze
      Hey,

In the Betfair poker client I can chose between "Local" and "WET".
      Whichever I choose, in the handhistories the time is always noted in timezone BST.
      In Windows I have the time set correctly to my time zone which is ICT (GMT+7).
      I'm playing Speed poker.

Are there any clues in this?

Thanks!
    • mrk1988
      mrk1988
      Bronze
      Hi CamboCat,

not really... "WET" should work just fine.

Please create a logfile export and send it to application-services[at]pokerstrategy[dot]com. You can do so by rightclicking SideKicks tray icon.

BR
      Markus
    • CamboCat
      CamboCat
      Bronze
      Thanks, had it already figured out on my own by now :f_p: