pkr

• 8 replies
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey mooster,

I don't quite understand. Could you give us some further information.

Regards

Laz
    • lynius
      lynius
      Bronze
      I would be interested to know the issue. It is a poker room that I registered with recently for the free $10 and to earn strategy points on.

The 3d effects are cool, but with 10% rake at micros; I need the $10 and the ability to earn strategy points else i'm back to an untracked stars account with no care as to whether they take my business or not.
    • mooster
      mooster
      Bronze
      i registered there through pokerstrategy link which said free $10 after sign up .Its been a couple of weeks now and no $10 only emails with deposit bonuses from pkr.ive filled in username(tallymoo) and await any sort of response thats why i sed if you dont hear anythin are u not eligible.sorry for delay in reply not been online much ta mick
    • lynius
      lynius
      Bronze
      It was foretold... shame really, their software did look interesting.

Dear lynius,

Unfortunately your PKR account is not tracked through PokerStrategy.com and because of this we are not able to transfer the free poker money.

Please check the following page to find out if you have a special offer on another poker room:
      http://www.pokerstrategy.com/poker-money

If you currently have no other offers, have a look at our general free money offers on http://www.pokerstrategy.com/free-poker

Kind regards,
      PokerStrategy.com Transfer Team
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Originally posted by mooster
      i registered there through pokerstrategy link which said free $10 after sign up .Its been a couple of weeks now and no $10 only emails with deposit bonuses from pkr.ive filled in username(tallymoo) and await any sort of response thats why i sed if you dont hear anythin are u not eligible.sorry for delay in reply not been online much ta mick
      Hey mooster,

Open a ticket with our customer support. They'll find what's wrong.

Keep us updated

Laz
    • mooster
      mooster
      Bronze
      I'll give it a go Lazza61 and let you know how i get on.Thanks lynius for reply will look at other offers
    • mooster
      mooster
      Bronze
      Its all down to me due to already bein registered along time ago.thx for info lazza and nadine was very helpful with my ticket ta ...r u single nadine lol
    • gadget51
      gadget51
      Bronze
      Hi mooster, my apologies for the delay in seeing this.

It's good to see you know what the problem was and got it sorted out, even if not entirely satisfactorily.
      And no, I have not got the other information for you! :P

Have fun,

Mal.