This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Jablonsky's Poker Career

• Tjablonsky
      Tjablonsky
      Bronze
      Hi guys, my name is Tibor Jablonsky, I come from Slovenia, and I have decided to write my own poker blog, because I want to improve my game, and go up the limits.

I started playing a year and a half ago, by registrating into Poker strategy, with the SSS.

After that I changed my strategy to BS, NL10 FR. Right now I'm playing NL$25 SH, and I want to go up the limit to NL$50.

My plan looks like this (correct me if I'm wrong somewhere):

[U]Starting Bankroll: $761
      Goal: $1500 (as soon as possible)[/U]

How to get there?

My expected winrate is somewhere around 4BB/100 hands. My plan is to play around 500 hands per day, 20 days per month, that means 10000 hands per month.

Expected winrate is at that point 400BB=100$ per month.

meaning: I need to play another 70000 hands to go on a higher limit with that kind of winrate.

Starting day: Today!
      See ya!
  • 2 replies
    • lennert9
      lennert9
      Bronze
      Good luck with that goal, but don't get to frustrated if you don't make 100 $ in a month... I found that goals like that could lead to tilt.

I hope to read your progress
    • kukkiwonBG
      kukkiwonBG
      Bronze
      Imo you can expect something like 6 big blinds/100 on this limit even higher. But still don't look what are your winnings per month when you are going to play only 10k hands. Maybe 3-4 months are better time frame for this.

I wish you the best of luck and see you on the NL50 tables as soon as possible

Best regards,
      kukkiwonBG