Just a Thought...

• nutural
      nutural
      Silver
      Hello Hello

of course have to say a big thanks for the content and the proffessional approach to the game. :f_biggrin: :f_biggrin: :f_biggrin:

:f_confused: Had a quick thought and just wanted to run it by you? :f_confused:
      Might be way off so dont worry ...

Would it be +ev to have sub categories on the Blogs?
      Like Cash based, SNG based, MTT or MTTSNG based, or Mixed . Of course there are also mixed or changing through the course of time but you might just move along the way.

Just makes it easier to browse and focus on the games you are on. Of course you benefit from having a look at different formats but still I think it might be useful.

Just my penny of thought

Keep it up :s_biggrin:
  • 6 replies
    • gadget51
      gadget51
      Bronze
      Hiya clever clogs...I mean nutural! :D

I don't know if this is possible or even in future thinking, but I will pass your idea on to those in charge.

Thanks for taking the time to post your thoughts and feedback, your ideas are always welcome and worth more than a penny that's for sure!

Best Regards,

Mal.
    • nutural
      nutural
      Silver
      thank you (Inspector) ... Gadget :f_biggrin:
    • Marta
      Marta
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey nutural,

thanks for the suggestion.

The reason why we don't have subcategories in the Blogs board is that in the long run, it would probably create a bit of a mess when it comes to moving blogs to the relevant categories. As you noticed, people often play various games or they switch from one to another.

Having one common board - makes this easier. What we suggest is to add a prefix in the blog title, e.g [NL Blog / PLO Blog] to make it easier for others. You can also always edit the headline of your blog, so this is convenient.

At the same time, dividing Blogs into subcategories would mean less exposure for the blogs themselves. Keeping them together increases the chance of users checking out your blog because it sounds interesting regardless of what you play. :)

Hope it explains.

Best,
      Marta
    • nutural
      nutural
      Silver
      more than enough :f_biggrin:

thanx
    • sharkedge
      sharkedge
      Bronze
      Amazing website for poker addicts. Hope you tag yourslef with the indian poker sites as well.
    • Marta
      Marta
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey sharkedge :)

Welcome to PokerStrategy.com!

Glad to hear you like our page. You can check out our offer (and our partner rooms) by clicking on the following link: Poker Rooms, additionally have a look at the free money offer to see what's available in India.

If you have any questions, ask away!

Cheers,
      Marta