This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

pleno HUD

• supa123
      supa123
      Basic
      Does anyone have Pleno1's hud that they can share with me?

Think I have it mostly made myself but need the popups and colour codes, mine looks pretty bland etc.

Thanks.
  • 3 replies
    • JCSeerup
      JCSeerup
      Bronze
      If you are talking about the CG HUD (dont know if he have a new tournament HUD) I got it, but doubt he want people to share it or he would have made it publicly available. I can tell you that there is no color codings, the stats just have different colors to make it easier to read.
    • supa123
      supa123
      Basic
      Ok I thought he would have been happy to share it. I'm just started playing 25nl Zoom so doubtful I am going to make it into his games any time soon :)

I have copied the HUD anyway, It was the popups and colours I needed. Would still appreciate if you shared it.

Thanks
    • JCSeerup
      JCSeerup
      Bronze
      Not saying he wont share it, I just think it's wrong for other people to share it. You could ask him, he's a nice guy, he might give it to you.