Pokerstrategy points

• andiofwbafc
      andiofwbafc
      Bronze
      How much longer do we have to wait for them to update.

I understand that there is new owners etc and this is causing a little (a lot) of disruption but have you (pokerstrategy) heard off them or even contacted them about this.

If so, please do let us know how long we can be expected to wait.

I'm pretty sure I've passed silver status now & believe I am pretty close to gold.
  • 30 replies
    • grbell
      grbell
      Bronze
      Obviously Netbet(Poker770) are having major problems with their migration (missing money, points etc.) so I would imagine their priority would be to fix these internal problems first. I would imagine their support will be inundated with complaints and queries so would not be too helpful.

Have you tried contacted Pokerstrategy support. I found them very good. They might at least be able to give you an idea of how long before the problems are resolved.

I'm just holding off playing on Netbet at the moment until all the issues are resolved and I can be sure that I will get the points I've earned.
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Originally posted by grbell
      Obviously Netbet(Poker770) are having major problems with their migration (missing money, points etc.) so I would imagine their priority would be to fix these internal problems first. I would imagine their support will be inundated with complaints and queries so would not be too helpful.

Have you tried contacted Pokerstrategy support. I found them very good. They might at least be able to give you an idea of how long before the problems are resolved.

I'm just holding off playing on Netbet at the moment until all the issues are resolved and I can be sure that I will get the points I've earned.
      Thanks grbell. :) I couldn't have said it better. :s_thumbsup:
    • WinStrat
      WinStrat
      Bronze
      Come on NetBet give us our report for the Strategy Points!
    • kondziu2017
      kondziu2017
      Bronze
      This is so sick!!! I deposited at the begginig of the month on this site because I wanted to grinded up some Strategy Points, and this shit happens!!! I mean WTF???
    • Harrier88
      Harrier88
      Bronze
      Hey everyone,

I'd like to inform you that the internal technical issues at NetBet still persist, and unfortunately, we cannot predict when they will be resolved.

If you experience any problems with the accumulation of your StrategyPoints, please contact customer support, and they will see what they can do. It should be possible, for example, to manually update your StrategyPoints in most cases.

Sorry for the inconvenience.
    • loshko33
      loshko33
      Bronze
      I am new on here i will see how it goes i hope stuff you mention wont be happening :)
    • grbell
      grbell
      Bronze
      Hi Harrier88,

Thanks for the update on the SP situation with regard to Netbet. Customer support at Netbet does not have a pulse at the moment so it was good to get an update from PS. Can I say, the poor service at Netbet is in stark contrast to the excellent, friendly, helpful service I've had from all at PS over the past couple of months. I'll send a ticket to PS CS to see if there is anything they can do about the 100 SP earned on first deposit as I've got email evidence and such.

Thanks again for the update and help.
    • loshko33
      loshko33
      Bronze
      This site doesn't look good :)
    • Marta
      Marta
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hi guys,

a little update on the missing NetBet StrategyPoints - unfortunately due to the technical problems, we are still unable to credit you with your earned StrategyPoints.
      We are hoping that the issue will get solved soon, however we don't know when exactly this will happen. Very sorry for this inconvenience and thank you for your patience.

If you believe that by now your status on PokerStrategy.com should be higher (and is not - due to the missing points), please contact our customer service and provide them with a screenshot/e-mail proving that enough rake has been generated.

Regards.
    • andiofwbafc
      andiofwbafc
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Marta
      Hi guys,

a little update on the missing NetBet StrategyPoints - unfortunately due to the technical problems, we are still unable to credit you with your earned StrategyPoints.
      We are hoping that the issue will get solved soon, however we don't know when exactly this will happen. Very sorry for this inconvenience and thank you for your patience.

If you believe that by now your status on PokerStrategy.com should be higher (and is not - due to the missing point), please contact our customer service and provide them with a screenshot/e-mail proving that enough rake has been generated.

Regards.
      Yes I got my status upgrade a few days ago. Pokerstrategy where very good in upgrading me to silver status guys when I showed them proof of how much I had raked.

Do as Marta says & send them a support ticket with evidence.
    • kondziu2017
      kondziu2017
      Bronze
      How can I do that? I mean how can I get the proff?
    • grbell
      grbell
      Bronze
      I have also been upgraded to silver status so would recommend contacting support if you are not happy about your points not getting updated. Support are very helpful and will tell you what they need from you to prove your entitlement to an upgrade.

They will probably ask you to provide screenshots of your play history with the amount raked i.e. Netbet points earned. The screenshot must also display your account id.

My upgrade was due to the 100 sp earned on first deposit so I was asked to provide a screenshot of the deposit to my account.

Hope this helps.
    • TinoLaan
      TinoLaan
      Bronze
      Originally posted by kondziu2017
      How can I do that? I mean how can I get the proff?
      Hey kondziu2017,

Like grbell said, it depends on what you're missing StrategyPoints for. If you're missing the bonus StrategyPoints for making a deposit, then we would need a screenshot of your transaction history, which you can find in your cashier.

If you're just missing StrategyPoints in general, we would need a screenshot of the amount of rake you generated. This can also be a screenshot of the number of NetBet Points you earned this month. You can find this in your cashier as well.

Note that your username (login name) should also be visible on the screenshot.

The easiest thing is to just send us a ticket explaining your situation. We'll then be able to tell you exactly what we need and how to send it. That way we'll be able to help you as soon as possible.

Hopefully that helps, just let us know if anything is still unclear :)

And thanks for the help, grbell! :)

Regards,
      Tino
    • kondziu2017
      kondziu2017
      Bronze
      But my problem is, I was tring to make a gold status, and with my points earned the list would be too big to make a screenshot, and doing mulitple screenshots don't seems like a pleasent idea.
    • grbell
      grbell
      Bronze
      If you select 'VIP level and tokens' on the left hand side the display tells you how many Netpoints in total you have accumulated for the month to date (for VIP club purposes). I would imagine this would be satisfactory evidence for PS.
    • rompas
      rompas
      that netbet is not reporting SP will it be a problem for the pokerstragey freeroll there later this month?
    • Svinhugg
      Svinhugg
      Gold
      If you select 'VIP level and tokens' on the left hand side the display tells you how many Netpoints in total you have accumulated for the month to date (for VIP club purposes). I would imagine this would be satisfactory evidence for PS.
      Thats stuck at 159 points since 3 weeks.
    • grbell
      grbell
      Bronze
      Oh, that isn't good. The info when clicking my VIP tab is stuck but the info displayed in the 'VIP and Tokens' option is working correctly.

I would contact PS CS to see what they suggest.
    • Svinhugg
      Svinhugg
      Gold
      Oh, that isn't good. The info when clicking my VIP tab is stuck but the info displayed in the 'VIP and Tokens' option is working correctly.
      Well, that cant be what I gathered this month

...or is it time for me to get outside and get myself a life?