I love pokertracker but I'm really missing the following stats:

......... Fold Call 4Bet
      CO Vs BTN3B
      CO VS SB3B
      CO VS BB3B
      BTN VS SB3B
      BTN VS BB3B
      SB VS BB3B

I know I can make them myself but that would require , reading and learning a whole guide and not being sure if the new stats are right .. does someone already have these stats ?? Or is anyone interested in making them for me ? (pbb wishfull thinking but I believe in miracles .. btw tomorrow is my birthday .. srs)
  • 5 replies
    • NightShadePMC
      NightShadePMC
      Bronze
      You can make some of these stats on your own very easy, without learning anything. There is an option in the HUD editor in the "item properties" section where you can choose the active player's position for that stat. For example, if you take the "3bet vs CO open" stat and select the SB position in item properties, you obtain the SB vs CO 3bet stat.

You're welcome :P
    • PokerTracker
      PokerTracker
      Gold
      Originally posted by Wolfske
      I love pokertracker but I'm really missing the following stats:

......... Fold Call 4Bet
      CO Vs BTN3B
      CO VS SB3B
      CO VS BB3B
      BTN VS SB3B
      BTN VS BB3B
      SB VS BB3B
      These stats are all built into PokerTracker 4 as shown below. You then use the HUD Profile Editor to define the position for each stat, so for example 3Bet vs BTN Open you can define the position to be SB or BB OR you can not define the position at all and then each blind position will be summed together for a total stt result - its 100% up to you and self configurable.

• Wolfske
      Wolfske
      Bronze
      Hi guys thanks for the reply.

I already do have the things you guys told me.Still thanks for the fast reply though

I'm not really asking for what a btn of a SB does to a CO open
      But what a CO does vs a 3bet from BTN/SB/BB
      a BTN does vs a 3bet from SB/ BB

So the defending vs the 3bets. Not the resteals ? Or am I misunderstanding you guys ?
    • PokerTracker
      PokerTracker
      Gold
      We have Call PF 3Bet After Raise, Fold to PF 3Bet After Raise, and 4Bet+ Preflop After Raising stats available. You can select BY position for each of these stats, but we do not have VS position available at this time for these stats.
    • Wolfske
      Wolfske
      Bronze
      I already included those, but thanks anyway :-) I guess I'll need to learn how to write them :-)