This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

downswing

• MyDixieWrecked
      MyDixieWrecked
      Basic
      What a rough week it has been. But at least i managed to make 1 profitable day today.

Almost everiday i hited my stoploss. My coach revieved my hands everitime and he didnt see any major flaws. maybe i could play 2-3 hands better. But most of the time i just had bad luck. AK vs A8.AA vs other pocket pairs preflop allin and flushdraws. Mostly people sucked out on the river. I was just smiling while they took my money :) I just hope that luck has changed :) I am not tilting at all as i am used to downswings. I even lost 3k€ in one week in sportsbetting last year. My coach said that i should worry about my graph as it is part of the game. Its just that i never had such a big downswing in my poker carrer. maybe because i never played for more than 2-3 hours per day. But now i play 7 hours+. +I have to work everyday for 8 hours which is quite exhausting as i am not working in a office and doing nothing :)

There is still alot of things to lear. I mean ALOT.

The title of my graph should be called, Heading into the mountain of doom :D
      [URL=http://i.imgur.com/t2hUOY5.png[/URL]
      Sexy downswing :D
  • 1 reply