Have not recieved the bonus money

• 7 replies
    • andiofwbafc
      andiofwbafc
      Bronze
      I'm assuming there are delays at the moment as new owners have taken over and there has been some teething problems.
    • grbell
      grbell
      Bronze
      Netbet/Poker770 are in a real mess at the moment. Don't hold your breath. Waste of time contacting Netbet. I advise contacting Pokerstrategy support. They might be able to arrange getting the free money into another room.

Good luck.
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey Floated,

andiofwbafc and grbell have answered perfectly.

The best thing to do would be to open a ticket with our customer support. Just scroll to the bottom of the page.

Keep us updated

Laz
    • Floated
      Floated
      Bronze
      """
      Dear Floated,Thank you for your message.Unfortunately we are unable to send you the free poker money because you did not pass our security check. For security reasons, we cannot disclose the reason for this decision. However, please have a look at our Terms & Conditions and you may find the reason there.Terms & ConditionsAlthough you can no longer receive our free poker money, you could still take advantage of some of our general free money offers. Please note that you might not be eligible for all these offers due to your country of residence, so please read the download guides carefully.Free poker money specialsAlternatively, you could sign up with one of our partner rooms and make your own deposit. This will also entitle you to a first deposit bonus. Here is an overview of all available poker rooms for you:...

"""

I sent them the pictures as they asked, however instead of a driver's license or passport I used my state medicare card. I never send photocopies of passports or driver's licenses i feel that is a really big personal security risk.

So i don't know... maybe they didn't like my beard :(

I knew it was too good to be true lol
    • grbell
      grbell
      Bronze
      Bad luck. What country are you from? Think your allowed to have a beard. :D

In any case most of the 50$ is after a deposit. You get 10$ initially before a deposit then 20€ when you deposit 20€. If you were able to open an account with Netbet then you could still take advantage of the deposit bonus.
    • elukki
      elukki
      Bronze
      Opened account with the free 10$ of 45$ free money offer when netbet was still poker770 and
      deposited when had become netbet to release the rest of free money offer but did not get the
      funds.
      Is this offer still valid after the transfer or did i lost 35$ of bonus to be released on deposit?
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey elukki,

The change was in name only. All existing promotions are ongoing.The first thing to do would be to contact Netbet at support@netbet.com through their live chat.

Another member was able to get his similar situation sorted this way. You can view his post here.

Keep us updated

Laz