IPoker Double Up Sng

• 5 replies
    • nahh12
      nahh12
      Bronze
      I do, I have a PG&C thread at 2p2 actually, (though I'm not sure whether I'm allowed to link it).

As for materials, no there isn't really anything tbh. Almost all DON material you can find on the internet are for 10max and were made quite awhile back when Stars ran them. After that they died.
    • 1ubermensch
      1ubermensch
      Bronze
      Thanks for answering. If you could send me the link I would appreciated.
    • nahh12
      nahh12
      Bronze
      It's not that much a thread, but sure. I sent you a friend request (which you need to accept before I can send you a PM).
    • massivehangover
      massivehangover
      Bronze
      Im also playing at the Ipoker DON, is it worth it? and anything new stuff about strategy anywhere?
    • doublelucky
      doublelucky
      Bronze
      If you really understand DON, then it's a good zone to get money. After PokerStar removed the game, lots of regulars started to play Fifty50, which means today Don is full of fishs. However, if you wanna keep a good winning rate, the rake is a big issue. I don not know the rake on IPoker because I usually play on Party.From $5 to $20 levels, the rake is 9%, but for $50 buy ins , the rake is only 5%, so I would strongly suggest you to try $50 on Party if your bankroll is healthy. You will meet lots of crazy fishs there and sometimes you even do not have to play, just keep folding and roll into the cash.