"Push / Call ShortStack" "Odds " etc etc......

• RuiVieira78
      RuiVieira78
      Bronze
      I'm looking for this kind of stats to add while I'm in the table

1- Push / Call -> I know there are a lot of push ranges charts in the internet
      But what I'm looking for is a push / fold / call vs Hero short stack ??bb's
      or Vilain short stack about that Vilain characteristics and the Table

I know PT have HU HUDS ... but I'm not looking for FT left 2 = HU
      OMG sorry my english and I hope you can understand what I'm trying to explain.

2- Now about ICM and FT also trying to find a Hud that helps me a little while in FT of 180man for example , something about a -Real Time- ICM HUD ???
      The same for STT 9 man

Has PokerTracker any kind of that information I'm looking for?

3- Odds Real Time HUD for each table

I think thats all and one more time I'm sorry If I can't explain all this better but after your feedback I'll try to explain better or maybe you understood what I wrote.

Thanks in advance.
  • 2 replies
    • PokerTracker
      PokerTracker
      Gold
      Originally posted by RuiVieira78
      2- Now about ICM and FT also trying to find a Hud that helps me a little while in FT of 180man for example , something about a -Real Time- ICM HUD ???
      The same for STT 9 man
      What you are requesting would break the terms of service for many online poker rooms, for example you are not permitted to play at PokerStars while you have our ICM calculator open in PokerTracker 4. This is not something we will ever provide. Additionally all hands are imported AFTER the hand is complete, we could not determine what is occurring while the hand is taking place - which makes any ICM calculations impossible while the hand is taking place.

3- Odds Real Time HUD for each table

Same as above, trackers get data after the hand is complete, not during the hand. We do not provide live odds calculators for that reason.

PS: I personally would advise ever using a live hand weighting calculator, the data is usually wrong because the calculator cannot know your opponent's range - for example J high may actually be the favorite hand on a 8c9h2s board if you hold JTo, but the odds calculator may be overlooking that and instead just focus on your straight draw alone. Also most odds calculators cannot factor in implied odds correctly.
    • RuiVieira78
      RuiVieira78
      Bronze
      Ok I understand.

Thanks very much for all the explanation

I'm your client .
      I'm using PokerTracker 4 in Osx

Thanks again.