This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] AQs 10NL

• VasiliZaitsev
      VasiliZaitsev
      Bronze
      PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $0.10 BB (6 handed) - Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

BB ($10.30)
      UTG ($10.35)
      MP ($11.70)
      CO ($9.50)
      Button ($16)
      Hero (SB) ($10.15)

Preflop: Hero is SB with A:heart: , Q:heart:
      4 folds, Hero raises to $0.40, BB raises to $1, Hero calls $0.60

Flop: ($2) 6:club: , 3:diamond: , 6:diamond: (2 players)
      Hero bets $1.35, BB raises to $3.10, Hero folds

Total pot: $4.70 | Rake: $0.20

it is clear that he had an overpair lik TT+, ... a fold preflop is better, given that the position is on his side?
  • 6 replies
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      [quote][i]it is clear that he had an overpair lik TT+, ... a fold preflop is better, given that the position is on his side?[/quote]If this is your thoughts why didn't you do it?
    • VasiliZaitsev
      VasiliZaitsev
      Bronze
      it could be possible that he was re-steeling ... ... ... and AQ could have been stronger

i'm not sure about the hand and i'm not sure if i judged it right ... that's why i posted it ...

ps:sorry for the new thread :(
    • Fongie
      Fongie
      Bronze
      Dont be sorry, this is what the hand posting forum is for.

I think it's ok to call the raise pfr to see a flop, and continue if you hit a flushdraw or maybe the ace (AK is possible). But I think the donkbet on the flop is unnecessery, just check/fold the flop since he has the initiative.
    • VasiliZaitsev
      VasiliZaitsev
      Bronze
      ok, thanks

i was sorry for creating a new thread instead of posting a reply (in this thread)...
    • Marky84
      Marky84
      Bronze
      this is AQs in a blind battle on a short handed table, no way to fold preflop! he could easily be 3 betting his position here

btw, @vasilizaitsev: enemy at the gates? i love that movie :D
    • srohack
      srohack
      Bronze
      hi
      he is giving a very good price to call preflop so dont fold
      on the flop is not good to lead out . you are not representing nothing and its a good spot for him to raise you with air and you will have to fold.
      against a opponent i know doesnt raise preflop light i just check fold this board .
      gl