[NL2-NL10] AQs 10NL

• VasiliZaitsev
      VasiliZaitsev
      Bronze
      PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $0.10 BB (6 handed) - Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

BB ($10.30)
      UTG ($10.35)
      MP ($11.70)
      CO ($9.50)
      Button ($16)
      Hero (SB) ($10.15)

Preflop: Hero is SB with A:heart: , Q:heart:
      4 folds, Hero raises to $0.40, BB raises to $1, Hero calls $0.60

Flop: ($2) 6:club: , 3:diamond: , 6:diamond: (2 players)
      Hero bets $1.35, BB raises to $3.10, Hero folds

Total pot: $4.70 | Rake: $0.20

it is clear that he had an overpair lik TT+, ... a fold preflop is better, given that the position is on his side?
  • 6 replies
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      [quote][i]it is clear that he had an overpair lik TT+, ... a fold preflop is better, given that the position is on his side?[/quote]If this is your thoughts why didn't you do it?
    • VasiliZaitsev
      VasiliZaitsev
      Bronze
      it could be possible that he was re-steeling ... ... ... and AQ could have been stronger

i'm not sure about the hand and i'm not sure if i judged it right ... that's why i posted it ...

ps:sorry for the new thread :(
    • Fongie
      Fongie
      Bronze
      Dont be sorry, this is what the hand posting forum is for.

I think it's ok to call the raise pfr to see a flop, and continue if you hit a flushdraw or maybe the ace (AK is possible). But I think the donkbet on the flop is unnecessery, just check/fold the flop since he has the initiative.
    • VasiliZaitsev
      VasiliZaitsev
      Bronze
      ok, thanks

i was sorry for creating a new thread instead of posting a reply (in this thread)...
    • Marky84
      Marky84
      Bronze
      this is AQs in a blind battle on a short handed table, no way to fold preflop! he could easily be 3 betting his position here

btw, @vasilizaitsev: enemy at the gates? i love that movie :D
    • srohack
      srohack
      Bronze
      hi
      he is giving a very good price to call preflop so dont fold
      on the flop is not good to lead out . you are not representing nothing and its a good spot for him to raise you with air and you will have to fold.
      against a opponent i know doesnt raise preflop light i just check fold this board .
      gl