This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Advanced Equilab Use

• BigSlickBaby
      BigSlickBaby
      Basic
      I've looked around extensively trying to find "the" defining Equilab thread on here and I was unable to do so. I apologize if I just missed it and this thread should have just been a post in that thread and obviously a mod can feel free to move this if it's appropriate.

I have recently started using Equilab and Flopzilla as I'm a relative beginner to poker (as of this summer in fact) and have really gotten into the game knee deep and beyond already. I am addicted to both pieces of software and am already toying around with the trial version of CREV.

My question is this: I've figured out a lot about how to use Equilab already and am surprised at how much I'm getting out of it already. Where can I find some advanced guides or discussion on getting absolutely every drop out of this program? I think there's even more there than what I'm seeing and I'd like to get to it as soon as possible.

Thanks!
  • 2 replies