Any Leaks in my Stats?

• MickyCee93
      MickyCee93
      Basic
      Playing Micro Cash Games where most of your opponents are Loose Maniacs or Tight NITS

15 VPIP
      12 PFR
      3 3Bet
      88 Fold to Preflop 3bet
      66 Fold to Preflop 4 bet

26 Attempt to Steal
      86 Fold To Steal
      3 Total Aggression Factor
      26 WTSD

75 CBET Flop
      63 Fold to Flop Cbet
      30 Fold to Turn Cbet
      53 Fold to Flop Check Raise
  • 10 replies
    • vandeuren
      vandeuren
      Bronze
      expect this is fr?
      -your fold to 3bet is quite high
      -fold to steal is also quite big
      -cbet flop could be bit less, but is fine i guess
      -fold to flop cbet is too high, you only play back when you hit board; consider floating or checkraising more on flop
      -att to steal is bit low, think you can get away with stealing more
    • Rihard4a
      Rihard4a
      Gold
      tbh, you are the dream opponent on the table. easy to take $$$ from you. Your game needs drastic changes.
    • Naidonis
      Naidonis
      Bronze
      Attempt to steal is low
    • MickyCee93
      MickyCee93
      Basic
      62k hands played
    • MickyCee93
      MickyCee93
      Basic
      Originally posted by Rihard4a
      tbh, you are the dream opponent on the table. easy to take $$$ from you. Your game needs drastic changes.
      It has drastically changed to be honest. My recent stats are a lot different to my overall stats.
      Some of the stats are still the same though or similar. Such as fold to 3 bet but I feel that's mainly because not many people 3 bet at the micros. I steal a lot more now. Nearly open every hand from the BT and SB if folded too if they have a fold to steal greater than 70.
    • MickyCee93
      MickyCee93
      Basic
      Originally posted by vandeuren
      expect this is fr?
      -your fold to 3bet is quite high
      -fold to steal is also quite big
      -cbet flop could be bit less, but is fine i guess
      -fold to flop cbet is too high, you only play back when you hit board; consider floating or checkraising more on flop
      -att to steal is bit low, think you can get away with stealing more
      yeah thanks. I agree with all of that. I have changed the way I play recently but i think i still fold to steal and 3 bet too much.
    • Rihard4a
      Rihard4a
      Gold
      Originally posted by MickyCee93
      It has drastically changed to be honest. My recent stats are a lot different to my overall stats.
      Some of the stats are still the same though or similar. Such as fold to 3 bet but I feel that's mainly because not many people 3 bet at the micros. I steal a lot more now. Nearly open every hand from the BT and SB if folded too if they have a fold to steal greater than 70.
      Wouldn't call that a drastic change, more like a minor change :D
    • vandeuren
      vandeuren
      Bronze
      agreed that most people don't 3bet superwide at micro's, but some sure do, just look at 3bet stat, also maybe put the 3bet vs steal stat in hud

as for folding to much vs steals, maybe look for some standard ranges, can suggest w34z3l ranges, w34z3l's 6max walkthrough - (microstakes edition)

also with steals u can take look at fold to 3bet stat, and maybe 3bet villains a bit lighter, esp in sb, if stats allow it

gl with ur game,
    • MickyCee93
      MickyCee93
      Basic
      Originally posted by MickyCee93
      Wouldn't call that a drastic change, more like a minor change :D
      Well I'm moving in the right direction ;)
    • MickyCee93
      MickyCee93
      Basic
      Originally posted by vandeuren
      agreed that most people don't 3bet superwide at micro's, but some sure do, just look at 3bet stat, also maybe put the 3bet vs steal stat in hud

as for folding to much vs steals, maybe look for some standard ranges, can suggest w34z3l ranges, w34z3l's 6max walkthrough - (microstakes edition)

also with steals u can take look at fold to 3bet stat, and maybe 3bet villains a bit lighter, esp in sb, if stats allow it

gl with ur game,
      Thanks for the help :s_grin: