Hi to all pokerstrategy members..

• 4 replies
    • gadget51
      gadget51
      Bronze
      Hello tourizmo and welcome!

So are you a new player or an old hand at it and what game types do you like? Are you registered with a poker site yet?

Have you taken the quiz for the free money or will you deposit yourself perhaps? I've posted the link to our free poker money offers here for you in case you're interested.

If you need further help remember, just ask!

Meanwhile I wish you well and have fun!

Mal.
    • tourizmo
      tourizmo
      Bronze
      Hello gadget51,

I just recently playing again after over 5 years leaving poker behind... I know pokerstrategy through googling and about an hour ago register with netbet via pokerstrategy link. I have read the offer there was FREE20 if I deposit €20, how about if I deposit $20, since my e-wallet is in USD, can I still have the bonus and what is the catch to clear my bonus?

Thanks,

Lucky.
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey Lucky,

You will need to deposit the USD equivalent of €20 which is currently $25.91 according to the converter on our home page.

I always like to use a comfortable margin of error when dealing with currencies rates. The best place to check the currencies rates is xe.com.

As for clearing the bonus I think it is 20 points per $1 rake or fee. I will try and find out for sure.

Regards

Laz
    • FFRRAANNKKIIEE
      FFRRAANNKKIIEE
      Silver
      Hi Lucky