Early and middle stage of SnG postgame analyze software

• thewinner44
      thewinner44
      Bronze
      Hi there,

I wanted to ask you for an advice. I am looking for a software to analyze my early and middle stage play in SnG's. I am fully aware of Icmizer and I'm going to start a subscription, but I believe I cannot analyze the earlier stages on that. This is only for bubble and late stage. I was thinking about flopzilla and cardrunners EV, but I dont know how usuful for the early stages they are. I wrote an email to the creator of both, but I didnt get a specific answer. Just a general advice to try a trial version.

Generally I would like to upload my hand history and analyze my early stage game.

I'm hoping to get an advice from more experienced players.

Regards,
      Kris
  • 3 replies
    • thewinner44
      thewinner44
      Bronze
      First thread on a poker forum ever and absolutely no reply. Maybe I need a tips how and what to write in a thread to get a respond...
    • evolv87
      evolv87
      Bronze
      I don't think such a program exists. There are too many variables in the early game and there really is no perfect way to play it. I think the key points are that you play tight, stick to smart opening ranges, play your strong hands aggressively, limp low-mid pocket pairs with correct implied odds, and most of all avoid marginal situations. Survival is the most important factor.

If there are hands you are unsure of, post them on the forums and other players will give their opinions. That's probably the best way to analyse your game.
    • randombob
      randombob
      Bronze
      early - play loose loose loose ;)

I've not come across any software for analysing sng's, seems to be more software for cash game analysis but I guess that is because that is a simpler situation