one opinion pleasea

• 3 replies
    • AlvisR
      AlvisR
      Bronze
      take analysis away from table. Think about hes raising range on turn and think how stands your hand against this. I thinbk you will find the answer pretty fast.
    • Asaban
      Asaban
      First of all you shouldn't be playing such buyins with a 100$ bankroll. If you still did you certainly shouldn't be scared about your money. It doesn't make any sense to make your bankroll part of the decision.

Regarding the hand it pretty much depends on reads on your opponent (f.e. stats) as well as players left/payout structure and so on. It's hard to evaluate a hand without proper info on it.

Lastly I'd like to make you aware of our hand discussion forums: http://www.pokerstrategy.com/forum/board.php?boardid=1676

Please post future hands directly to the discussion forums in order to get more feedback.

Regards,
      Asaban
    • MaxLange
      MaxLange
      Bronze
      You can clearly see you can't play your A game if you don't have bankroll for the games you play, and utg+1 opens I think the call might be okay I might have folded though if I want to go deep and wait for better sports but calls is alright as well, but I don't understand why did you call the re raise that button made? If you don't have any information that he is such a huge loose fish calling there is a loosing play.