- General questions

I'm neither French nor do I live in France. Can I play at anyway?
Yes, you can play at Your account however has to be verified and validated. Amongst other things, you need a bank account in a country within the European Union for this purpose.

Also check out our Download guide

I already have an account at Can I open an account at anyway?
Existing players are also allowed to play at

Account verification
Since the poker market of France is regulated by state it is necessary that you pass an ID check. Otherwise your account will be closed again after a few weeks. You can upload an ID copy within the software under "Upload/Send Documents" in order to verify your identity. You also have to upload a copy of a bank statement before your first cashout in order to verify that you're holding a bank account within the European Union. and

Tracking to
• If you don't have an account yet at any PokerStars site, your account can be tracked through us without any issues.
• If your account at (or .eu) is tracked through, you can also play tracked through us at and collect StrategyPoints.
• If your account at (or .eu) is tracked through another affiliate, your account can't be tracked through
• If you're playing at (or .eu) but your account is not tracked through any affiliate, the decision to accept tracking through is up to PokerStars. We can't influence that decision. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.

Where can I download in order to be tracked through
First, please delete you browser cookies. Then you can download the installation file under the following link:

[IMG][/img] Download

Do I need to enter a Marketing Code?
Yes, when filling in the registration form. At the bottom of the form under "How did you hear about PokerStars?", choose Marketing Code (if available) and then enter pokerstrategy in the field Enter Marketing Code.

Where do I enter my user name?
Enter your User ID in the respective box on [IMG][/img] this site.

How many StrategyPoints do I get for playing at
You will receive 1 StrategyPoint per 3 VPP when playing at - Other topics

Can I also claim a First Deposit Bonus at
Yes, each new player at can get such a bonus.

Which cashout options do I have at
You can only cash out money on your verified bank account.

Which deposit options does offer?
The most common deposit options like NETELLER, Skrill and credit cards (Visa, Mastercard) are supported.