Help needed on site

• ratt6166
      ratt6166
      Bronze
      Hi all.

Hoping someone can point me in the right direction here on PS.

As I have been reading the strategy section I have come across some great downloadable/printable content (charts etc) which I intended to go back to at a later date.....now I cannot seem to find that which I need.

So the question is:- Is there a pointer to a section with all the downloadable content in one place or must I keep trawling through the articles?

Thanks all for any help you can give
  • 4 replies
    • gadget51
      gadget51
      Bronze
      Hi ratt6166,

Is this what you are looking for? It's a link to the articles content so I hope it helps, if not let me know and I'll see what I can dig up for you. :)

http://www.pokerstrategy.com/strategy/

Or you can click the tab at the top of the Pokerstrategy front page of the site which says 'Strategy.'

Regards,

Mal.
    • ratt6166
      ratt6166
      Bronze
      Hi

thanks for the reply but its not quite what I'm after.

An example is:- If you read the following strategy guide http://www.pokerstrategy.com/strategy/sss/993/1/

It will give you a printable pdf of the odds and outs that can be studied later or even laminated and referred to during play
      http://resources.pokerstrategy.com/Editorial/en/Data/ps_chart_en_outs_und_odds.pdf

I was wondering with so many articles having these pdf files (outs, odds, ev, pot odds etc) was there a coalition of them in on place so I grab them all at once.

I hope that made sense and appreciate any help
    • Harrier88
      Harrier88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by ratt6166
      Is there a pointer to a section with all the downloadable content in one place or must I keep trawling through the articles?
      I'm not aware of any dedicated section for downloads, but I did some digging around and located the articles that include downloadable content (keep in mind that the links will lead you to the articles, not the downloads themselves). It is possible that I missed a few of them, but here's what I could find:

- Starting hands charts for FR cash games (BSS), MTTs and (not downloadable) SNGs
      - Advanced open raising charts for SH cash games
      - Push-or-Fold/endgame charts for MTTs and (not downloadable) SNGs
      - Strategy outlines for SNGs and cash games (MSS and SSS)
      - The Outs and Odds chart (direct link)

Also, keep in mind that you can print out any article you like using a button in the top-right corner:
    • ratt6166
      ratt6166
      Bronze
      Thats fantastic. A good start place as any. I will dig around a bit as I am sure a reread of some of the articles will not go amiss.

Thanks for your help