time bank abuse

• rompas
      rompas
      whats your opionions on this subject,?

first time today in my 15 years playing online poker i saw people geting warnings for takeing to long time to act, was suprised to see it,, i myself see it as part of the game but what you think??
  • 5 replies
    • NijeVaznoKoSam
      NijeVaznoKoSam
      Bronze
      where you saw that? (is it better to say: where have you seen that? ?( )

it sound to me somehow useless, because everbody has same amount of time - so how to abuse it?
    • rompas
      rompas
      at microgameing today poker manager gave 2 people warnings,, abuseing it in this case means every hand wait until get folded,,
    • grbell
      grbell
      Bronze
      I was recently playing a stars Pokerschool open league tournament. One player was waiting the maximum allowed time on every single hand and then folding. This went on for some time. Eventually when (s)he was down to around 300 chips the player went all-in. Every single player round the table called without hesitating and not surprisingly that was the end of it. Quite funny as a one off but it really would be annoying if this stalling tactic was the rule.
    • NijeVaznoKoSam
      NijeVaznoKoSam
      Bronze
      I will try it now also, maybe I get also warning :)

I think it is as you said already in between the rules for everyone - so if they don't like it then they should remove the timebank at all :D
    • rompas
      rompas
      at poker stars open league it do have some advantage to wait so i can understand it,, i do agree its same for all and what i know there is allways someone out there using all the time , nothing against any rules,,, so was really supriced to see a site offical warning people