Max

• MaxLange
      MaxLange
      Bronze
      Hello I am 20 years old from Bulgaria I play poker since 12, and seriously since turning 17 I played a lot of poker and I am a big fish on cash games wout? :D D Yes I am a fish on cash games and a shark in sngs and mtts with 3800$ in winnings :)
  • 3 replies
    • MaxLange
      MaxLange
      Bronze
      http://www.screencast.com/users/BlackSea/folders/Camtasia%20Studio/media/cdce45ab-f72a-4644-9e04-79dd6d16a70d

And if u want to know about my style here it is ;)
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey MaxLange,

Welcome to PokerStrategy.com :)

My suggestion would be don't play cash games and play more SnGs/MTTs. ;)

Have you managed to look over the site yet? One of the best places to check out is the free money. This will cost you nothing and will give you lifetime Bronze status.

Bronze will give you a tracked room to earn SPs, the ability to send friend requests and PMs through our community tool. You will also be able to post images and graphs directly into your posts, as well as opening up more strategy and videos.

If you have any questions for us, please don't hesitate to ask.

Regards

Laz
    • MaxLange
      MaxLange
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Lazza61
      Hey MaxLange,

Welcome to PokerStrategy.com :)

My suggestion would be don't play cash games and play more SnGs/MTTs. ;)

Have you managed to look over the site yet? One of the best places to check out is the free money. This will cost you nothing and will give you lifetime Bronze status.

Bronze will give you a tracked room to earn SPs, the ability to send friend requests and PMs through our community tool. You will also be able to post images and graphs directly into your posts, as well as opening up more strategy and videos.

If you have any questions for us, please don't hesitate to ask.

Regards

Laz
      But I am from bulgaria :( So no free money for me and I have account on ps and 888 already.