Please, can someone help ?

• loom20
      My problem is that i have filled all the data needed and everything is done, but section where i suppose to choose my free poker money is just empty :(
      Any ideas what the problem might be ?
      (sorry for bad english)
  • 5 replies
    • TinoLaan
      Hey loom20,

Welcome to the forum!

Just to make sure, are you checking the correct page? You should be able to find a list of available poker rooms for you here:

Free poker money

If this page turns up blank, then it might be possible that we have no free poker money offers available for players from your country, in which case there is unfortunately nothing we can do...

Could you tell us which country you're from? We can then determine if there should be any offers available for you :)

Also, if you're using some sort of proxy to connect to our site, this essentially changes your IP address. Some of the information we display, such as a list of poker rooms, is based on this information. So please don't use a proxy when browsing

Just let us know if you have any other questions, okay? :)

• caj20
      Umím taky nic!
    • Lazza61
      Hey caj20,

If you are having problems with the free money, then please open a ticket with our customer support team. Just scroll right to the bottom of the page.

• MrMardyBum
      Clear cookies from browser if that doesn't work change the browser :)

Could be incompatibility - Usually happens with Firefox and on lesser occasions Google Chrome.

Safari is a good option as most sites work with this. But best would be (I can't believe I am going to say this) use Internet Explorer JUST to login accept your deal then switch back to your preferred browser :)
    • TinoLaan
      I can't believe I am going to say this

Thanks for the help sir :)