party poker real money

• prankerd
      prankerd
      Bronze
      i have registered to party poker and have registered all of my information with the cashier, but still it says play money 10,000 will it change to real money when u av put in the 1 doller, cus i can claim the bonus but it goes straight to the deposit bit with all of the card options ??
  • 3 replies
    • Gambitwd
      Gambitwd
      Bronze
      the bonus takes up to 48hrs to get to your account after you clicked the claim bonus - but also - make sure that you have received the activation key for your new account created with party poker , which you should have received in your mail box , that key will activate your real money account-- gl to you :)
    • Chiller3k
      Chiller3k
      Bronze
      Hi prankerd,

you shouldn't deposit yourself! Just be patient and wait till the support processed your request and sends you the 1$ to your account. As soon as you get this dollar your account will turn into a real money account.

Best regards,
      Chiller3k
    • prankerd
      prankerd
      Bronze
      hey thanks didnt even take more than 12 hours lol got the money and in the last 2 hours iv got it up to 82 dollers from what i have learnt!!

i started on the 3 doller sng first because there is only 1,3 and 6 for low level so thought id start off with 3 of them to get me started if i lose im still at 42!

i came 1st 2 times and 2nd lol

played 4 more and came 1st 2 times and 4th and 5th due to bad beats? thanks